Top Shelf Aquatics

A very confusing thread

johnmaloney

What do you think of each individual policy? (Can all be positive or negative, doesn't matter which is "best")  

23 members have voted

1. 1. The BOGO for $25 option

• cool
    • lame
    • confusing
  2. 2. Free Shipping For Macro in Installments

• good idea
    • bad idea
    • huh?
  3. 3. The Dream Quote Special Super Package Option Spectacular

• huh?
    • huh?
    • Oh I get it...that would work for me.

John, you are a damn riot, for sure, and ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE available on the web today!

I hope you guys are able to stay in business and succeed for a long, long time! Thank you for your hard work.

Agreed :)

johnmaloney

Thank you much! I think I am the only delivery guy who missed a 10 mile long national park that makes up half of the town he lives in, but sure I will take it. :)

gregowen420-

a. - yeah, it turns out that would have caused trouble anyway. I shop at Sam's Club so every time I go there I think about it, but it works better for 5 gallon jars of mayo than macros.

b. good!

c. problem with it up front is it is almost guaranteed that it will be months before something on that list is available.... I think we will end up with B, and then if you are in a position where your list is really expensive b/c of a bulk need you can just email us and we can work something out.

We will also mix in some random packs, including the "$50 Box" Which will be a random mix of all sorts of algae that will ship with free Priority Mail. Anyway, all this stuff will be rolling out soon enough, but if you have ideas I would like to hear them.

rocko52286
John, you are a damn riot, for sure, and ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE available on the web today!

I hope you guys are able to stay in business and succeed for a long, long time! Thank you for your hard work.

+1

I cant wait for these ideas to start rolling out!

johnmaloney

update actually, here is the spreadsheet, let me know if i am missing something. i am still working on the page:

Macro Mailer Program Spreadsheet Open Office Format

Macro Mailer Program Spreadsheet Excel Format

If you can figure it out it is pretty easy. You can just fill one out, save it under your name and then email it back to me. I just need to go put the thread on the page in a way that makes sense really.

johnmaloney

sorry, i passed out on you all. i will fix those links in a second

edit -- go figures it was a typo in the link, they work fine now

steviejitsu

confusing, but cool excel!

*nvm* I was just confused about the "fill" part, but that's where you guys take note xD

ps. do you ever sleep? You're on late ALL the time...

johnmaloney

how does it look in excel? i have open office ...

the fill things are just to draw your attention. the calculations get screwy if you put a number in the wrong column. I am up early, you are up late today. I slept from like 7 to 3. Finishing up some emails and hitting the water before the tourists wake up. :)

Speaking of tourists...I hear Jacksonville is really nice. lol....

steviejitsu

excel looks as it should. Nicely color coded as well ;)

7-3, that's a lot of sleep time xP

I'm just up because my stupid friends want to watch the soccer game :S It's all good.

Besides, my CUC should be here tomorrow!!! woot!!!

johnmaloney

lol...yeah I am a bit lazy. i wonder what movie you are getting, i didnt box it to be honest, i had to run out during that shipment.

soccer game? i think that is one of the problems with soccer catching on in america is that they games are on at strange hours.

steviejitsu

I'm sure it's during reasonable times for the "local" people. (South Africa in this case?)

Little under 50 minutes to go :P Until then, time to watch Man vs Wild...hehe

johnmaloney

depends on what spreadsheet program you have. if you have excel choose that one, if you don't have any google "open office" and consider downloading/installing it. Parent's permission if it is there computer etc...It works like Microsoft office for $300 less and doesn't crash. (free, GNU)

steviejitsu

depends on what you use for word processing. If you use open office, pick the first. if you have MS excel, use the second. :)

*i must be super tired* i clicked to respond, and i clicked "add reply" like 20 min after...x.x

animalmaster6

Nvm. I got it. Lol I don't know whT Hppened. It didn't work but now it's not working.

I meant the documents. When I click a link there is a lot of options.

johnmaloney

oh that is probably a browser issue. this is good, b/c i should have all this info on the page i am making....

i think if you dont have those programs google docs works too. i always think it is funny when I bump into kids that are unfamiliar with spreadsheets, but can text and facebook....

By the way, let me know if you have a title that beats the current one. The club thing is going to be removed because we aren't doing the discount card program...

Something catchy will get you $15 of credit on your macro mailer order program spectacular.

I was thinking:

Macro Mailer

Macros by Mail

The Monthly Macro Mailer

George

that is far as I got. Ok I have to run, I have been slacking time to get out on the water..

Something catchy will get you $15 of credit on your macro mailer order program spectacular.

I was thinking:

Macro Mailer

Macros by Mail

The Monthly Macro Mailer

George

that is far as I got. Ok I have to run, I have been slacking time to get out on the water..

Looks like that is a perfect name. Should we wait till you finalize and get it up on the site?

Maximum Macro

ChloroRhodo Special

johnmaloney

ok cool i will go with that. you can send the list in now, the page will be for people who weren't a part of this thread.

By the way, next time it happens and hear me whine about the freeze just remind me what happens when things come back.. wow...i am spending very little time finding some nice pieces of stuff. The calcifieds in me area aren't all that great, and even they are nice. I have to see what is going on in the Keys next week or so...if it is anything like here it will be a fun trip.

Oh by the way - ulva is almost completely gone again. Not much time left in the season and then it is a waiting game until next Jan.

Archived