SaltCritters.com

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alpha Aquaculture

Love that female Picasso! And nice Maroon pair but I would recommend swapping the male out for one of the males I have on my site that were bred by Fish Eye. Turn them into a designer pair! The males I have are fairly large and I think you could prob get them paired up relatively quick. Lmk if your interested we could always work out a trade.

Love that female Picasso! And nice Maroon pair but I would recommend swapping the male out for one of the males I have on my site that were bred by Fish Eye. Turn them into a designer pair! The males I have are fairly large and I think you could prob get them paired up relatively quick. Lmk if your interested we could always work out a trade.

this female became egg bound about a month ago and i almost lost her. she is a big girl. i don't want to risk her health. maybe if i get another one

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they are in my breeder setup. this part of the setup is 10 gallon tanks that are drilled and connected to a 200 plus gallon system

tagging along. ive been looking to buy a pair of onyx picassos for a very long time now with no luck.

i just got in a order that sold the same day i got them in. i will have another order next week ready if you want i will send you a pm

• 2 months later...
Paandemonium

Just discovered this thread and man is it amazing! I would realllyyyy be interested in some fish from you. Definitely following this ^-^

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just wanted to reply to this thread. I purchased a platinum from rrcg50 a little under 3 years ago. It was just a half inch and very young when I got it but very healthy and robust. Today she is big as a house with eggs and still very healthy and robust. You can't go wrong here. I am very happy with the purchase.

Archived