inTank Media Baskets

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the quick response. Please don't take this the wrong way but my wife saw your response and said that if she was you and claimed to be the first person to breed Wyoming Whites then she would be taking pics and videos on a daily basis so she could support her experiments. I told her you probably didn't want to scare the fish or give away any "trade" secrets. Anyway, I think a few up to date photos would help coroberrate you WW breeding story. "Just sayin"

No offense taken. I don't just sit on the couch all day stairing at there tank. I had pictures up and if you do not like them then I'm sorry. I have a job that keeps me very busy. Like I also said to you they are not for sale so when I get to taking new pics I will.

:huh: He's not the first to breed them and I don't believe he ever said he was....

I also believe I said that I'm the only one since cquest. That would be correct on altos part.

:huh: He's not the first to breed them and I don't believe he ever said he was....

He told me in another thread he was "first" since cquest to do so.

QUOTE (rrcg50 @ May 29 2012, 07:56 AM)

At the moment I am the only one to successfully produce any since cquest. Others have tried but still have not. I have a friend that is producing viable eggs from his pair but he does not want it to be known yet. So when he gives me the thumbs up I will let you know.

All of your photos got deleted from photobucket. Use tinypic.

I was trying to move them to another site and lost them. I will rebuild that section again, to add to the photo library once season is over in sunny florida

He told me in another thread he was "first" since cquest to do so.

QUOTE (rrcg50 @ May 29 2012, 07:56 AM)

At the moment I am the only one to successfully produce any since cquest. Others have tried but still have not. I have a friend that is producing viable eggs from his pair but he does not want it to be known yet. So when he gives me the thumbs up I will let you know.

Please read

Since cquest

That means cquest was first then me

On this occasion I don't mind being second best. It's still a feat most are striving to attain. 2 breeders who regularly visit this site and had/have breeding pairs couldn't do it. So I am happy and proud that I did

On this occasion I don't mind being second best. It's still a feat most are striving to attain. 2 breeders who regularly visit this site and had/have breeding pairs couldn't do it. So I am happy and proud that I did

Congratulations!! I am just anxious to see what they look like and you are the only one who says they bred them. I'll pay you for pics. hehe

Can you PM me the names of the 2 breeders? Maybe I can bribe them to sell me theirs. Everyone has a price. hehe

Congratulations!! I am just anxious to see what they look like and you are the only one who says they bred them. I'll pay you for pics. hehe

Can you PM me the names of the 2 breeders? Maybe I can bribe them to sell me theirs. Everyone has a price. hehe

Ocean cube who sold his um pair

And usmarine coral- male eats all eggs

There is someone else but he does not want anyone to know yet so his name will stay private. I was contacted by a friend of his to keep his identity anonymous. So I don't even know his name but do know he has a fertil pair that is spawning and not eating the eggs.

Ocean cube who sold his um pair

And usmarine coral- male eats all eggs

There is someone else but he does not want anyone to know yet so his name will stay private. I was contacted by a friend of his to keep his identity anonymous. So I don't even know his name but do know he has a fertil pair that is spawning and not eating the eggs.

lol sounds funny how you mention that i sold my um pair, lol i think your the first at breeding every type of clown here and everywhere else according to all your posts.. good luck bro and dont count everyone out yet on the all white occellaris cause there coming soon.PS on that note try and keep my name out of all your posts just so theres no more tension than there is already please....

lol sounds funny how you mention that i sold my um pair, lol i think your the first at breeding every type of clown here and everywhere else according to all your posts.. good luck bro and dont count everyone out yet on the all white occellaris cause there coming soon.PS on that note try and keep my name out of all your posts just so theres no more tension than there is already please....

Everyone knows that I don't like you and you don't like me. I don't really care about that. I have no respect for thieves. And yes I was first to do a bnw and a picasso, oh and yes I do have a fertile male whyoming white. Oh and they are not coming, they are already here. I'm not the only one, yes indeed I know that, but I am the only one that is showing what I'm doing right now.

So as you requested

Start out of my threads and I'll leave you out of mine.

Everyone knows that I don't like you and you don't like me. I don't really care about that. I have no respect for thieves. And yes I was first to do a bnw and a picasso, oh and yes I do have a fertile male whyoming white. Oh and they are not coming, they are already here. I'm not the only one, yes indeed I know that, but I am the only one that is showing what I'm doing right now.

So as you requested

Start out of my threads and I'll leave you out of mine.

if im a thief so are you cause you scammed out a person on reef2reef , i never said i didn't like you but now that i know you dont like me well, i dont like you either.as for showing well thats great for you cause we havent seen anything, were still waiting for pics ,videos.. plus i never read your threads i was pointed this way by another breeder to show how your up to your usual... but cool ill leave it at that ill stay away and please dont be pm'ing or asking for any super snows raise your own since your the first at doing it all , meanwhile im praying to the clownfish gods and i have nothing producing and or raising anything!!! good luck thief number2!!

if im a thief so are you cause you scammed out a person on reef2reef , i never said i didn't like you but now that i know you dont like me well, i dont like you either.as for showing well thats great for you cause we havent seen anything, were still waiting for pics ,videos.. plus i never read your threads i was pointed this way by another breeder to show how your up to your usual... but cool ill leave it at that ill stay away and please dont be pm'ing or asking for any super snows raise your own since your the first at doing it all , meanwhile im praying to the clownfish gods and i have nothing producing and or raising anything!!! good luck thief number2!!

you really are that dumb. Why don't you learn how to read and check what happened over there. He was refunded his money and got exactly what he paid for. He wanted everything for free. The pictures were a few pages back but of course you already knew that. Oh and don't worry I'm not asking you for a single thing. I would not trust you enough to send any money.

Thanks again number 0

That's your success rate

I have A bunch of different combos and still expanding. I tried to plumb my new tank in and it had a small leak at the seam so the company is coming down to the house to fix it. Now that is what I call good customer service

you really are that dumb. Why don't you learn how to read and check what happened over there. He was refunded his money and got exactly what he paid for. He wanted everything for free. The pictures were a few pages back but of course you already knew that. Oh and don't worry I'm not asking you for a single thing. I would not trust you enough to send any money.

Thanks again number 0

That's your success rate

okay whatever a negative is a negative, you have one and so do i so dont open your mouth about being a theif and or bad customer service...all i asked is for you not to mention my name on your threads thats all , not to get into a fight. so ill leave it at that but yeah please leave my name out of any of your threads , i wont mess with you so dont mess with me..thats all good luck to you!!
okay whatever a negative is a negative, you have one and so do i so dont open your mouth about being a theif and or bad customer service...all i asked is for you not to mention my name on your threads thats all , not to get into a fight. so ill leave it at that but yeah please leave my name out of any of your threads , i wont mess with you so dont mess with me..thats all good luck to you!!

A negative where the guy was refunded his money. Not where I did not go to court and stole 2500 from someone. There is a big difference.

Like you said you roll with who you want to roll with and we will both stay out of each others threads.

th_DSC_0064.jpg

updated video of one of the ww/occ babies. as you can see in the original video there was a tiny bit of white on the right side and now look what it has turned into

th_DSC_0284.jpg

cool video and sweet pattern on that guy! Reminds me of 2 face from batman. So will the other side of that fish turn all white as well? Let me know if you want to sell it. good luck with the other ones.

I don't know that answer

I am more familiar with percs than occelaris. I didn't think it was going to fill in as much as it did. I was hoping it does though because it would look so sick. Would turn into one of the nicest super snows I've seen

Congrats Rrcg! Great looking clowns, I would like to get a few when they are ready but The Bad As$ clowns I got from you last fall are still my favorites and some of the nicest clowns I have seen anywhere. Keep up the great work and let me know when you have some more ready.

Jasen

Congrats Rrcg! Great looking clowns, I would like to get a few when they are ready but The Bad As$ clowns I got from you last fall are still my favorites and some of the nicest clowns I have seen anywhere. Keep up the great work and let me know when you have some more ready.

Jasen

Thanks for the compliments,

Throw some recent pics up of the fish. I always like to see updates.

How things going for you?

Nice looking fish Rich... can't wait for my Fancy White / Snow pair to spawn now. looks like the right side is solid and the left has the X patern which is interesting since most fancies I've seen tend to have the color on the right which wraps up over the dorsal. This one seems to have much more white then any of those though.

Nice looking fish Rich... can't wait for my Fancy White / Snow pair to spawn now. looks like the right side is solid and the left has the X patern which is interesting since most fancies I've seen tend to have the color on the right which wraps up over the dorsal. This one seems to have much more white then any of those though.

Weird thing is the white is still spreading. I have never seen anything like it

Archived