Coral Vue Hydros

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
From the first batch I have 2 fish that have extra white.

One is getting a snowflake pattern and the other has a circle on the top of its head

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but it's that super early to start developing extra white? Pics would be nice, especially of the one with the circle like smitty said.

altolamprologus
I'm uploading the pics now

I'm not sure on how to answer

What I meant was, don't clowns usually start developing the extra white patterns at an older age? To me it seems unusual that they're developing extra white this early.

edit: nevermind, I though you were talking about the march 24 hatch. Please disregard my previous idiotic statements

• 2 weeks later...
smitty_1280
Big things are happening in the next few days. Will be able to extrapolate a little more by next week.

Awww man, that is such a teaser lol

Ok before I said anything I figured you hear it here first

:owned::naughtydance::haha: :haha: :happydance::bowdown: :bowdown:

The percentages are real low. Almost close to 1%

But I now have a pair of Wyoming whites. Hatched about 100 and looks like I will have 2 that will resemble daddy

cool deal. cant wait to see pictures. what are you going to call them? You have to make up new name right casue you can't call them Wyoming Whites can you, since they were not bred by cquest? Do cquest have that name trademarked?

cool deal. cant wait to see pictures. what are you going to call them? You have to make up new name right casue you can't call them Wyoming Whites can you, since they were not bred by cquest? Do cquest have that name trademarked?

Cquest did not so I don't have to be wittey and try and figure a clever name.

Great job Rich! Congrats - wonder how many fancy whites you will get out of that hatch.

I definitely see a few in there but can tell you just yet. I am not used to occelaris development so I think it will be a little while longer before I can tell

That is awesome, I can't wait to see the pics lol

I could barely see it with the eye so it will be probable a week or two before I can get you some descent pics

Well since they are in the mail I can spill the beans. I am now the proud owner of a pair of cquest onyx with papers from the owner. They are currently breeding and I hope they continue.

FishEyeAquaculture

You know that fish has too much white on it. If you want I'll take it....I might have some room for it in one of my sumps or something like that. B)

WHO AM I KIDDING, THAT FISH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Archived