inTank Media Baskets

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats on onyx laying eggs are you going to raise their eggs to?

They have been laying for a while. Just been so busy I haven't done much with them. Gunna start with them again

reef keeper
They have been laying for a while. Just been so busy I haven't done much with them. Gunna start with them again

A so your going to be busy with the onyx and snoccassos and all the others. I got 3 extreme snowflakes clownfish because one of my friends didn't have time for them anymore.

A so your going to be busy with the onyx and snoccassos and all the others. I got 3 extreme snowflakes clownfish because one of my friends didn't have time for them anymore.

3 pairs of three fish. Eventually I will get another pair but will be awhile.

reef keeper
3 pairs of three fish. Eventually I will get another pair but will be awhile.

No No just three fish yeah i don't know why he had three of them but the one paired up with my picasso really quick and the other two were already paired.

well just checked and still no eggs today is day 13 from last hatch so i am hoping that tomorrow will be it. i guess i gotta keep my fingers crossed

Sheeesh... give them a little privacy!

i was thinking of putting cardboard up so they couldnt see me but not sure if that might mess things up a lil

the nakedes are going to hatch in three days and i am working, i asked him to leave the lights on so i can swing by after work to pick them up. haven't returned my call yet though. i think i am just going to buy them from him and hopefully dont break the cycle too bad

snocassos

they were cleaning like made today but still no eggs yet. today is day 14 so may today or tomorrow.

It sounds like its getting closer, have you changed their feeding patterns lately? Good luck with the spawn

It sounds like its getting closer, have you changed their feeding patterns lately? Good luck with the spawn

my friend was watching my tank for a few days so i told him what to do just dont know how well it was done. hopefully they get back into the swing of things.

reef keeper
quick update. we are back in business, they got down when i went to work. goota love the weekend sex thang

:lol: and thats awesome i can't wait to see pics of the fry their going to be awesome.

:lol: and thats awesome i can't wait to see pics of the fry their going to be awesome.

i guess they are like us when we were kids just waiting for the weekend to get our freek on, i knida helped the situation and added some goose to there water, so the female might be claiming rapre next week but hey it was a "desperate sitiation"

reef keeper
i guess they are like us when we were kids just waiting for the weekend to get our freek on, i knida helped the situation and added some goose to there water, so the female might be claiming rapre next week but hey it was a "desperate sitiation"

:lol: I guess thats the new dosing method for clownfish :lol:

Congrats on the spawn, good luck with the offspring.

thank you. tonight will be the onyx hatch out. a small nest only though, looks like a rampant snail took out a big chunk of it.

How are you raising the babies? Do you have a grow out tank? Do you transfer the eggs into a different tank or let them hatch in the main tank?

How are you raising the babies? Do you have a grow out tank? Do you transfer the eggs into a different tank or let them hatch in the main tank?

yep a 5 gallon hatch out then a 20 gallon grow out

these are laying in a place where i cant get a tile so i will be scooping them up until i can get them tile trained and get the bubble tip outta the tank. i hate anemonies because they are always in the way

You will have to scoop the fry out after they hatch correct?

Yep. Only about 15 eggs are left for hatch. I think the bubble tip is stinging the eggs. I am going to remove them so that they don't sting the eggs.

Archived