SaltCritters.com

Birthday Sale!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Next weekend I will be spending my birthday in the Florida Keys and that always puts me in a good mood. So I have decided to run a sale to go along with it. The sale code and percentage of the discount are one in the same, my new age. But you have to guess it. So if you think I am turning 50, use the discount code "50" for 50% off, etc.... I haven't gotten there yet though. Need a hint? I will do "higher" /"lower" to the first 3 responses to this thread.

Discount is good for everything except rock. It cannot be applied retroactively to orders previously placed. Good luck! With my age and the new lower prices we offer there are going to be some deals at ReefCleaners this week.

NaClCrocodile

How long will this be good for? I'm about to go on vacation but definitely could use a rejuvenated CUC.

Waiting for higher/lower to guess.

johnmaloney

thank, you!

Sale goes until Friday when I return from the Keys. Then it is back to the same old grind for everyone. lol :)

scorpkeeper

cheers, John!

hope to see some interesting macro species coming up. i'd love to see some Sargassum as well as some of that cool pink galaxy.

johnmaloney

Thanks!

I would love to see some pink galaxy again too....We shipped 2 so far this year, took me like 11 hours in the water to find them though...they are s p r e a d out these days. :)

(That wasn't the only thing we were doing, it is just how I measure density)

Sargassum never came in this season, died in the freeze and never came back...The drifting species are everywhere of course, but the holdfast species are gone...

I just put my order through. Thanks John!!!

And thanks again for all the info and input. I got a little bit more variety than you suggested, but I can take some of them out in a month or 2 and put into my pico once it's up and running.

Free bump for a great deal!

ihatesears18

I just placed an order as well, this deal was too good to pass up. My tank will finally have some nice macros! Thanks John

thanks! I just sent you a note after seeing the order. I appreciate it.

I forgot to add.... Happy Birthday!

Archived