Coral Vue Hydros

French Angelfish Locals Only

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

[gold spotted moray taken] and a medium sized french angelfish available for locals. If you are interested let me know. Great price on high end fish. $35 for the angelfish

johnmaloney

they get pretty big. needs a big tank, a restaurant style 400 gallon would be perfect, same for the French Angel. Seems strange to post it here, but there were a few different locals I thought that would be interested but I didn't want to sort of spam email them if you know what I mean.

johnmaloney

did you see my :ninja: ? I did that because I want someone who wants it because they want an eel not a deal... :)

animalmaster6

I saw the size.

Definetly wasn't planning on getting one. Ever lol.

That price is just so awesome for that size though.

johnmaloney

this is something you should get though. your large invert heaven tank should have one of these guys:

(turn your volume down, my pumps are loud)

will need the water first of course. water by page 100 or I call shenanigans.

Psshhhh you'll be lucky to see water in that before you retire at his pace..

I vote AM the king of patience..

Oh and I so wish I was settled with a very large tank.... Some day... Some day...LOL

Pickle010

I think it's safe to call now :P

Oh and that flying hare should be renamed a flasher hare.

johnmaloney

that thing is cool huh? i was so excited i uploaded a video. that is huge for me, i usually email 20 people everytime i submit a blurry photo.

he only has 30 pages left and I dont think he has even chosen a salt. :)

animalmaster6

That Sea Hare is cool!

Can it bomb my tank? Will it slime and knock over everything?

And it's actually going to be wet on page 1 :ninja:

And I have chosen a salt :P

Jacobnano

John, that swimming hare was pretty awesome. If only they didn't have specific diets, and polluted the tank when they died haha.

I hope someone picks up those fish from you, they are neat ones!

johnmaloney
That Sea Hare is cool!

Can it bomb my tank? Will it slime and knock over everything?

And it's actually going to be wet on page 1 :ninja:

And I have chosen a salt :P

No they aren't toxic, those are the nudis you are thinking of I think. When they die they are nasty, because you have to pick up em up, (scavengers don't eat them usually), and manually remove them though. They ink if you squeeze them or bite them, so be sure to shy away from that. The ink isn't toxic, but it seems to be an irritant. Carbon takes care of it, but avoiding the issue is always best. The hardest part to keeping them I guess is feeding them. I have 6 in that tank you see, they eat 3 handfuls of gracilaria a day, they can eat 1 pound of ulva in 2 days, but I try to string it out for a week. Going to train some more on byropsis, (turns out you can train an invert to eat just like a fish), this week, will try to get a cool video of that when/if I succeed.

I am glad you have chosen the salt. That is the first step... :)

animalmaster6

I think I'll pass on them. I just don't really want to take the chance. Thanks for the suggestion though! Any other suggestions are super welcome! :)

animalmaster6

Definetly not final-

125 Gallon Ultimate Invert List

**** This is not part of the Clean-Up Crew ****

- Staghorn Hermit Crab

- 2 Pairs of Porcelain Crabs

- Mini Colony of Micro Porcelain Crabs

- 3 Pom Pom Crabs

- Pocillopora Crab

- Many Coco Worms

- Many Many Various Feather Dusters

- Many Various Species of Anemone Shrimps

- Cleaner Shrimp

- 3 Sexy Shrimp (Transferring my old one)

- TONS of Maxima and Crocea Clams

- 3 Acropora Crabs

- Yellow Line Shrimp

johnmaloney

i certainly don't write the rules, but I am pretty sure you can't just claim "many various species of anemone shrimp" in a wish list. :) What about the pistols in the pic?

That is a lot of shrimp, should make for a lot of movement. No swimming shrimp though?

animalmaster6

Prolly White Spotted Anemone Shrimp, Pericles Anemone Shrimp, maybe Venus Anemone Shrimp, and some others. Not good with anemone shrimps names.

Yup transferring them and the goby, forgot to mention.

What's an example of a swimming shimp?

johnmaloney

oh cool, they will fit in with the new setup. they have a few of them here, probably have some in the pacific too to check out. some shrimp can swim much better than others and do it more often. shore shrimp are an example, they swim all over all the time really. Spend about 50/50 of their time swimming and hanging out on the bottom.

anyway, let me go add to your pages so I can win my bet that you have 100 pages before water.

Archived