inTank Media Baskets

Gold Turbo Snail Sweepstakes

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

I am not really sure what a sweepstakes is to be honest, but the title was fun. Ok so here is the thing, I have a turbo snail shell with awesome plating coralline growing on its shell. Person who ends up with it gets a $50 giftcard to the store for future purposes. It will ship out sometime next week to someone who has ordered one of our regular Turbo Snails . You will know it when you get it, trust me. It is cool, although the coralline is a little color variable. You will think it is an encrusting hard coral, but it isn't. You have to send us a pic we will be allowed to use to claim the prize. Other than that the package that gets it will be randomly selected by one of the guys who helps us package by "pick a number box" method. He doesn't know who anyone is, so that is probably the fairest way. A heads or tails coin toss determined if it would ship out on Monday or Wednesday, that is already been decided.

Good Luck!

meh... will it let me ship priority if i order the turbo? or will it automatically put it in express?

IMG00037-20100511-1453.jpg

This wouldn't happen to be the little monster would it?

Sorry the image is really bad, I'm still hunting down the memory card for my good camera, may have to just break down and buy another :/

johnmaloney

nope, that has coralline on it, but the turbo in question has plating coralline on its shell. It is very noticeable. The entire shell will be covered in bright orange/yellow coralline

johnmaloney

it goes out tomorrow, i figure i will email them thursday night in case they didnt hear about the contest. for 50 most people will take a photo, but I will probably take one anyway now that i think about it.

johnmaloney

here is the picture I promised:

goldturbo.JPG

he looks a little peach in that picture, but that is the guy for iding purposes.

Archived