Cultivated Reef

12in Rimless Eye-candy Cube

jjjo

I didn't know torches could be so :naughtydance:

WANT

me either...are they all like that[ie. have i been blind?] or just the todds, lol! :P

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

todds torch is popular so much in my area for 3 reasons.

1: Its the thinnest, and longest torch around.

2: Its extremely hardy.

3: The green is insane. Only once have I seen another torch as green as it... and that was from the same shipment my orange hammer came in (i think) unfortunately, the tentacles were short, fat and looked mad weird. like the aussie torches.

Todds back in the OLD tank last year.

[100_4891.jpg

A year later.. still green

fullFTS.jpg

It holds color for a very very very very very long time too under MANY different types of lights.

A year later.. still green

fullFTS.jpg

It holds color for a very very very very very long time too under MANY different types of lights.

I hate you....

I think you are off my one very but otherwise spot on! omgomgomg

I think you are off my one very but otherwise spot on! omgomgomg

you might be right... yeah. disregard all the "very"'s

I hate you....

:wub:

Just have to know where to look for corals. Or who to bother :)

No, really. We don't get stuff like this in south africa. You guys have no idea how lucky you are in the states. Wish I could just hop on e-bay and order a pack of ten rics or super zoas. mleh.

Huge changes today.

The half of my hammer that was in this tank, was relocated. Many zoos were moved around to better locations. (i've decided the branch will be dedicated to ONLY zoos and palys, and I will soon be expanding the acan collection.

On a lighter note, Mother Mini colony of HaPpY EnDiNgZ has been re-united with her daughter frag. (also pictured)

*blue plus only shot RIGHT after I put them in the tank... most closed up. The polyps on the mother colony are bigger than the CLIMAX acan when fully open. and MUCH more colorful*

happyendingsmothercolony.jpg

:)

thanks for looking,

dan

nanoreef-R

So many names! You should invent one, like the Climatic-flame-throwing-pink-lighting-thunder-bolt-hornet Acan. Then add Tyree and LE and it's mad nice.

Then sell it for millions of dollars

Oh and btw, I found what this tank needs more of!

Huge changes today.

The half of my hammer that was in this tank, was relocated. Many zoos were moved around to better locations. (i've decided the branch will be dedicated to ONLY zoos and palys, and I will soon be expanding the acan collection.

On a lighter note, Mother Mini colony of HaPpY EnDiNgZ has been re-united with her daughter frag. (also pictured)

*blue plus only shot RIGHT after I put them in the tank... most closed up. The polyps on the mother colony are bigger than the CLIMAX acan when fully open. and MUCH more colorful*

happyendingsmothercolony.jpg

:)

thanks for looking,

dan

That's a pretty bad ass acan. :)

Thanks all.

I didnt name the acan... my RandyO did.

Here is the picture of the original colony:

Happy%20Endingz%20for%20website.jpg

you can see other acans near it to compare size.

So many names! You should invent one, like the Climatic-flame-throwing-pink-lighting-thunder-bolt-hornet Acan. Then add Tyree and LE and it's mad nice.

Then sell it for millions of dollars

Oh and btw, I found what this tank needs more of!

LOL! that might be worthy of a sig right there.

And what does this tank need eh? Don't say vortech. I REFUSE

I like how your fighting conch keeps your sand super clean. I have some areas of sand that are what I call "The Sand Flats" and I can't find anything to clean it, besides a sand sifting goby. Unfortunately they cover ALL of my coral with sand in the process. I need to find a fighting conch that doesn't have the shipping price tag that reef-cleaners has.

Took the fiji purple out, and one of the blue pluses. Was just too much PAR, and the acans werent responding well.

Went back to the old light scheme:

Blue plus

UVL pure actinic

ATI aquablue spezial

Blue plus

I cant seem to find a UVL pure actinic, did you mean Super Actinic??

Just making sure theres no difference.

Love the color of your lights and to be honest I wanted to give it a shot, already have the Blue + and Aquablue special

I cant seem to find a UVL pure actinic, did you mean Super Actinic??

Just making sure theres no difference.

Love the color of your lights and to be honest I wanted to give it a shot, already have the Blue + and Aquablue special

thanks!

The super actinic i meant. sorry.

the pure actinic is the giesemann equivalent. my bad :(

Huge changes today.

updated FTS :happy: ? That acan is crazy :lol:B):D

bananahands

Just skimmed through the thread, AWESOME TANK!!! How do you keep your tank, more specifically your sand so clean?

Archived