Coral Vue Hydros

Podrod's 90g Peace-O-Reef

PodRod

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All is going well with the tank. I love it! I haven't added anything lately due to some issues I've been having with my Vortech. It's being replaced and the new one should be here on Monday. Birthday is coming up so I'm doing a little shopping :) .

Hey Dive - how small are those $10 frags from Mr Coral? I need more SPS, zoas, and clams. Still looking for an Oregon Tort, Strawberry Shortcake Acro and Orange Setosa.

What happened to Clams Direct - are they still in business? Anyone know the best place to buy healthy clams?

I want to add one more fish but can't make up my mind. I have a Yellow Tang, Leopard Wrasse, Fairly Wrasse, Coral Beauty and a Flame Angel. I want a green fish but it seems Wrasse is the only colorful one I can fine. Just not sure how many Wrasse I can add before they start picking at each other. So far, everyone gets along great and I don't want to spoil that.

Yes, I still love the lights. It took me forever to find the "sweet spot". I'm still using the rail kit that sits way too close to the water. I don't want to use a hanging kit so I need to figure out how to make leg extensions.

The only thing I'm not happy about is I get good polyp extension on my SPS only at night. With my previous tank, I had great extension during the day. It may be due to the LED lights - not sure???

Work has been insane so I've not been active much but I'm still very much in the hobby!!!

• 2 months later...

Just popping in here to see how things are going with the tank. Hope all is well!!

So when can I come by and get the royal tour? :)

-Adam

Awsome tank you should put up some new pics.You could prob get away with an other wrasse i had three in a 37 gallon tank a yellow coris a flasher wrasse and a mystery wrasse. but its a hit and miss type deal. im down to 2 cause the mystry wrasse jumped. It had to be thee 100$ fish lol. i would try a christmass tree wrasse or a green coris if you wanted some green!

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived