inTank Media Baskets

Nanoty's clownfish pron thread

nanoty

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow congrats. she is beautiful!!

i would apply for my handgun permit and maybe save for a shotgun or 2. hehe

i have alot of neices, and man they are a handful. thank god i had 2 boys. Lol!!

Congrats Ty!!!! She is beautiful.

Thanks a lot bud.

wow congrats. she is beautiful!!

i would apply for my handgun permit and maybe save for a shotgun or 2. hehe

i have alot of neices, and man they are a handful. thank god i had 2 boys. Lol!!

I own plenty of both lol, live in Texas remember?

I know she will be a handful just like my son, just a different kind of trouble. Thanks for the kind words.

Congrats ty,, long road ahead of you,, my daughters going to 6th grade and she still loves hanging around and hugging me,, hope it lasts a little longer cause i know the stage is near for me... thats cool i got my 2 sons to look after her and there ready to kick some butt!!!! take lots of pics and video of your new baby girl and when she gets older you can replay those times, thats what i do and sometimes i look at them myself and wonder where all those years went so fast....memories

Congrats ty,, long road ahead of you,, my daughters going to 6th grade and she still loves hanging around and hugging me,, hope it lasts a little longer cause i know the stage is near for me... thats cool i got my 2 sons to look after her and there ready to kick some butt!!!! take lots of pics and video of your new baby girl and when she gets older you can replay those times, thats what i do and sometimes i look at them myself and wonder where all those years went so fast....memories

every new parent that i see, i always tell them enjoy the time because it goes so fast. i remember it like it was yesterday, coming home from the hospital with my twins. it seems like you blink and its over. i wish you and you family the best. she is a beautiful little girl

it does go fast. my 2 boys are 16 (permit already!) and 12. and i remember like it was yesterday they were throwing up on me on many many sleepless nights. my wife and I are only 36 and we "accidentally" started young. hehe

best thing about that is when my youngest graduates college i will be 45. hehe i'll be an empty nester hopefully. maybe a grandpa at 45....damn how depressing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry folks, I didn't think things could get any more hectic but they have. I've been on a special assignment at work and the wife has been tasked with taking care of just about everything family related. I progressed to the point of only needing a single plumbing piece to start things, then decided one day to clean my 90g. Of course the next day things went to hell and the tank started crashing. I lost a tang and one of my ORA B&W misbar clowns.

Also, we discussed it at length and decided not to build at this time and are currently working on a contract on a new house about 30 minutes away. Unfortunately although the new house is about the same size (~1900 sq ft) there isn't really a place like I have now to raise fish. I'm currently on the fence about selling out everything and starting again from scratch down the road when we finally do build since that is the end goal.

Lots of stuff to think about right now, aquariums have been way down the list the last few months.

Sorry folks, I didn't think things could get any more hectic but they have. I've been on a special assignment at work and the wife has been tasked with taking care of just about everything family related. I progressed to the point of only needing a single plumbing piece to start things, then decided one day to clean my 90g. Of course the next day things went to hell and the tank started crashing. I lost a tang and one of my ORA B&W misbar clowns.

Also, we discussed it at length and decided not to build at this time and are currently working on a contract on a new house about 30 minutes away. Unfortunately although the new house is about the same size (~1900 sq ft) there isn't really a place like I have now to raise fish. I'm currently on the fence about selling out everything and starting again from scratch down the road when we finally do build since that is the end goal.

Lots of stuff to think about right now, aquariums have been way down the list the last few months.

Family first, good luck hope to see you back soon ...

Thanks Rudy, you're correct. The new house is almost 50 years newer than the one we are in. I need to get my kids to a nice place for a change.

253.jpg

Awsome house, im sure your excited on the new move soon,,,,, good things is clowns will be available all the time and there's always later!!!

Very nice! Looks like you have a nice size lot - you're going to need one of those John Deer riding mowers.

Awsome house, im sure your excited on the new move soon,,,,, good things is clowns will be available all the time and there's always later!!!

I'm keeping the ones I got from you. They will go into a small display tank and perhaps they will start breeding by themselves. I am also keeping some of the equipment I can't replace or would have a hard time finding for when I do start again.

Once we get settled in I might start up another large tank but I am liking the idea of not having to worry about one for a while.

Very nice! Looks like you have a nice size lot - you're going to need one of those John Deer riding mowers.

Thanks, it is a decent size lot. Fortunately, the deal we made on the house was her to knock about 5% off the asking price and she is leaving the brand new Cub Cadet riding lawn mower.

Uggg i read this whole thing wanted to see your set up just to see you got a house insted

Lol well congrats on the kid and house. :)

Uggg i read this whole thing wanted to see your set up just to see you got a house insted

Lol well congrats on the kid and house. :)

Thanks and my appologies. Seems that life tends to throw things at you and you either grab them or let them fly by. I grabbed this time. Fear not, I am keeping some of my livestock in hope that I can begin again in the future.

Archived