Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ReefCleaners: Filter Feeder Formula

Deleted User 6

I don't know how I missed this thread. But I want some of this stuff, might even start sprinkling it on my cherrios in the morning.

awesome. me too! think it will go well with percs? hahah :D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus

I love this stuff! I bought some a little while ago because of all the positive reviews on this thread-you guys weren't kidding! My NPS corals go nuts over this stuff.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
johnmaloney
Must be out of stock. Spam his inbox until he makes more

Oh, so it is you. Good to know. :lol:

Will get back on the ball, batches take time though unfortunately. They have to catch it then freeze dry it, takes awhile. Good time of year though, hopefully it goes faster this time around.

Oh, so it is you. Good to know. :lol:

Will get back on the ball, batches take time though unfortunately. They have to catch it then freeze dry it, takes awhile. Good time of year though, hopefully it goes faster this time around.

Hey, brother -

Just out of curiosity, could you tell us, where does this food come from? Do you guys make it yourselves? What kinda varmints is it made of?

Spirofucci

I kinda don't want to know what's in it. But I would like to know how they get it to smell so bad.

I kinda don't want to know what's in it. But I would like to know how they get it to smell so bad.

Duck farm, gasoline, and fish food; the disgusting smells that I secretly enjoy. If you leave some food out in a bowl of water over night, THEN it smells bad.

johnmaloney

Ingredients on website when it is available.

Sorry if a batch smells, send me a pm and I will issue a refund for it.

JamieSheffield

It's phenomenal stuff...I feed my tank a pinch morning and night, and everything perks up the instant it hits the water!

Jamie

Spirofucci
Ingredients on website when it is available.

Sorry if a batch smells, send me a pm and I will issue a refund for it.

Wait a minute, its not supposed to smell bad?

johnmaloney

Smells like fish food. Send me an email if you don't like the smell and you can return it for a refund. It is probably fine.

Spirofucci
Smells like fish food. Send me an email if you don't like the smell and you can return it for a refund. It is probably fine.

I think mine's fine. But it is stinky, but a lot of fish foods are. John you are a quailty guy, even though you can't count and have a poor sense of smell. :)

Archived