Coral Vue Hydros

ReefCleaners: Filter Feeder Formula

Deleted User 6

out of stock at the moment unfortunately. turn around time is also slow... takes the producer a good amount of time to get the fresh supply and the freeze drying process etc...only the labels go quick lol...sorry guys we had a spike and everything (plus about 6) was purchased last week.

Unacceptable. What kinda of whack a** business you running down there. :P

Oh btw save some for me.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell me about it! One of these days I will figure out small batch stocking and stay in stock more consistently, but it will be a few more years.... I am not what you would call a "quick learner". :)

tell me about it! One of these days I will figure out small batch stocking and stay in stock more consistently, but it will be a few more years.... I am not what you would call a "quick learner". :)

Haha Keep up the good work.

danthenewreefman

how much of the magic would y'all recommend for a 75g

I've been doing a teaspoon 3x per week.

too much? not enough?

thanks! and a teaspoon sounds like a lot. It is fine, so it is pretty compact. I guess it depends on how much the fish are eating though and how you are feeding it. Targeted through a pipette you can get feedings of a pretty large tank with just a pinch mixed into a cup of water from the tank. Give it a good bit of dilution, you only need to feed a few particles at a polyp. One of the things I used to do was just blast a colony with food, but I found it lasts much longer if you sort of drizzle it on the polyps/colony whatever...

if you are measuring it against frozen food use 1/10th of the product.

• 2 weeks later...

getting it back in this week, supplier sent it today I should have it later tomorrow. :)

i also have a need for testers for a small fish blend. Product is safe, based on filter feeder formula minus the really small stuff plus some ground mysis and a blended maturation diet.

ok cool, that is 2 guinea pigs... I will have that blend down by the end of the week for you both

I have a baby clown, purple fire fish and yellow goby.. they are all under a year old..

please let me know if i can do for you..

Thanks!

Jake

email me your address - i am going to send them out monday

the fish blend sort of went out. we sent out what we got, but it needs to be fixed. sorry guys, hopefully when it arrives you can do something with it. It isn't toxic or anything, it is just poorly sized, some bigger pieces etc..

• 10 months later...
Deleted User 6

Took some pics and wanted to add them to this review:

i-zZ3JJ6N-L.jpg

i-kDbF3j3-L.jpg

i-FPFjhht-L.jpg

Who says you can't keep goniopora?

i-Xf6TXts-L.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

wow im gonna buy this asap haha. i currently feed cyclopeeze, brs reef chili, phytofeast live, on ocassion frozen mysis, and marine snow. i know i have a lot but i live changing things up i guess ha

Deleted User 6

John (or anyone who wants to design something for John), feel free to use any of my shots for your label art (right click/view image or open in new tab for full size). I attribute the success of these corals in part to your food:

i-Mz4prKN-X3.jpg

i-GHTN5Pp-X3.jpg

i-42C3Gx7-X3.jpg

A+ on the filter feeder formula. I'm getting the same results. I'm lazy so I like to broadcast feed- and it's making everything in my tank happy. Gorg likes it, zoas and paly's are spreading, and all SPS and LPS are showing significant improvement.

All my fish love it, especially the wrasses.

I gotta second (or third, or fourth, or whatever) this thread.

This food is amazing. I feed a pinch of it (combined with a pinch of freeze dried cyclopeeze) to my corals twice a week or so. Let is sit in a small bit of water for 20 minutes or so and then I use the piplet that it came with to target feed corals. My clown goby and clownfish LOVE the bigger pieces of it - and the porcelain crabs go absolutely nuts on it. All of my corals seem to be doing a lot better with it - and I attribute it 100% to the food.

The best part? 0 nitrates, 0 phosphates. With stuff like MarineSnow and things like that - it's RIDICULOOUSLY easy to overfeed. Not the case with this food.

I've been using this food since i Ordered my CuC - this stuff is clearly amazing - the fish love it the coral growth is noticeable.. Now i cant wait until i see the difference of the LED's :)

Archived