Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Irish Trivia

johnmaloney

Deleted User 6
My applause. You are the first non-Tig who has gotten that right. I am assuming you are not a Tig by the way as I believe you are from Germany...?

I'm 'murican.

My name is from Finland though.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
johnmaloney
lol no.. i think the failure lies with julia roberts. lol. shes sucks in that movie. if that was her first movie, she might not have been in any more lol.

true enough.

I wouldnt go that far, but U2 isnt on the playlist....

More real Irish citizens should play, I don't ship to Ireland so it would be a win win for me.

johnmaloney

thanks for the good feedback dhaut! I am happy it worked for you. We are going to do some re-branding on it I think, make it flashier.

what fabulous prizes do you offer? :) might have to check your tank thread...

How about some zoa's and palys? I need to get rid of some stuff anyway! ;) And I am serious about that by the way John. I don't mind since I stepped in and asked questions because you were throwing soft balls so the least I can do is belt up and contribute. Sorry about that.

I was just jokinh urchinhead :)

A 2 percenter is a redhead, I dated a ginger girl once and she talked about that one day. not sure if it is an irish thing though.

no clue what a tig is

Sorry mate. No banana (or in this case zoa) for you! :)

2%'er is a Prod. Tig is Prod slang for a Catholic.

johnmaloney
How about some zoa's and palys? I need to get rid of some stuff anyway! ;) And I am serious about that by the way John. I don't mind since I stepped in and asked questions because you were throwing soft balls so the least I can do is belt up and contribute. Sorry about that.

:P - probably nice ones too, I would take him up in it Dhaut. But really, I was just messing with you, I thought I had the 2% question right, now that I know I didn't no need to give Dhaut anything. :D

how did they come up with the 2% name? was that the % of pop they represented or something? She had told me that only 2% of the world was a redhead, so that made her special. It is a thing ginger people tell their ginger children, not sure if it is true or anything. :D

Actually yes. The population of Protestants in Ireland is around 2% or so. I think its true about Gingers as well. My aunt and 4 of my cousins are and thats what they have claimed as well.

Archived