Top Shelf Aquatics

Some new photos....

Gilman

Are you guys using photo shop to crop and resize your photos? I just got the wife a Fujifilm S3000 for x-mas. 3.1 mp, 6x optical, 3x digital. She is an asipring photographer, but can't use a digi to save her life. So it is up to me to figure it out and show her. I am able to zoom in, copy and past into a .bmp file and save, but is that all that is necessary. What do you use to crop the photos? My viewer program that came with the fuji is not very advanced.

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh GIL!

i am taking pics like mad today of my pride and joy office nano.

they are really looking good...i will display a new selection tonight and i think you will be pleased.....

i ended up going full manual mode and adjusting aperature and speed for each shot depending on the immediate results. also, increasing the iso does make it more light sensitive, so i can increase speed or close down aperature more if i need to.

i'm gettin' the hang of it...look out!

drew great to hear man! I might go down to the tidepools this afternoon and do some shooting today. It is a really low tide today..... If I do, I will have some pics to post this evening as well.

Gil

Archived