Cultivated Reef

Beeker's 200DD Par38 Reef-New Pics 3-10-11!

beeker

getting the rest of my SOL blues in a week or two and a bigger skimmer, i think my inconsistancy with my ALK is what has caused a few corals to turn to crap and i've been fixing this over the last month hopefully i will have it all back on track within the next month or two, i've had some corals receed 3/4's of the way and my tank won't be looking like it did in march anytime soon sadly, but i promise i am working to get there again, wish my life hand't been so unstable for the past 7 months but it happens too bad my tank had to take the brunt of it

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saltwatercoral
getting the rest of my SOL blues in a week or two and a bigger skimmer, i think my inconsistancy with my ALK is what has caused a few corals to turn to crap and i've been fixing this over the last month hopefully i will have it all back on track within the next month or two, i've had some corals receed 3/4's of the way and my tank won't be looking like it did in march anytime soon sadly, but i promise i am working to get there again, wish my life hand't been so unstable for the past 7 months but it happens too bad my tank had to take the brunt of it

I see your getting the Aqua Illumination light's!. Good choice! You should join the Aqua Illuminations Club. Just post a few pics of your tank with the AI lights and Ill add you! Ur tank is huge and looks crazy as it is now and I cant wait to see it "SOL"ly lit with AI's!!! :D Ill keep an eye out for you on the AI club forum!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Tank was shut down due to me losing my job and my dad passing away from cancer shortly after, although i could have moved the tank when i had to move out it was too much for me to deal with when my dad passed away and i sold almost everything except for some equipment, i'm restarting with another Biocube 29g, stay tuned, i'll have a new thread and pics up in the next few weeks after the cycle is finished.

Archived