Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Vic's Vivarium Project

Withers

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very clean setup.... i love how modern it looks. can't wait till you get the tank. post pics once you do please

So where did you get that stand? It looks simple enough to build, but for some reason I want to say it came from Ikea. Just trying to find some cheap and/or clean looking stand options here.

Yeah, it's technically my office for now. I'm only going to be cycling the tank while we're still in this apartment, so eventually it'll find it's way to another location.

Canon 40D

Lenses used so far:

Canon 28-135

Canon 10-22 Wide Angle

Sigma 150 Macro

I made that ring in college :lol: I really need to clean it up.

omgomgomg

4406786794_06e805c5d6_o.jpg

I had to watch in horror as the UPS guy ROLLED THIS BOX OUT OF HIS TRUCK. He rolled it out. ROLLED it. There's a 2 foot drop from his door to the ground! Needless to say I was ready to strangle him if it was broken.

Did he let it fall the 2 feet? I don't care if nothing is broken, I would have been on the phone to his boss. Fragile..............Glass....................stickers mean be careful!!

What a stupid F$*#

I KNOW RIGHT!? And yeah, he let it drop all the way to the ground. Luckily all is well, these things are packed pretty tight :)

4406021775_1bf44fdbfc_o.jpg

These things are like a work of art, I almost don't even want to put water in it.

4406032075_34f2be6d3a_o.jpg

I don't want there to be any bad blood, I have to deal with him quite a bit :lol:

Sucks when you have to let someone be an a$$wipe just because you have to deal with him a lot.

Archived