Top Shelf Aquatics

Got2envy A++

Mustang Boy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just want to put this out here as my experience with maria gets better and better!!

i am going to be shipping my first ever live anything, and maria offered to ship me some macros so i would have a box to ship her some back in, and a bag and everything i need...since i have never shipped anything i dont have any supplies...so maria is willing to help me out and help me learn :)

all i have to say is maria is such a great all around person!! nice,helpful and the reefing community needs more people like her, that are in it for the hobby and to help out rather than just in it for the $$....

once again i just want to say thank you so much!!! you are truly a great long distance friend ;)

thanks a bunch!!!

belle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay so this is the third time I've bought from Maria and I have to say she is the best. She communicates well and in a timely manner. The shipment was very professionally packaged and arrived on time. And she gives freebies! If anyone ever orders/purchases from her, expect only the best!

• 3 months later...

Got my light fixture in today! Perfect packaging and shipped it overnight as she said she would! She even took the time to send some pics of the fixture. Awesome seller! :bowdown:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
tortoisekeeper

This was my 3rd order from Maria. I have been very pleased with all of them. Thanks so much for the beautiful macro!

• 3 weeks later...

Having missed the last two sales from got2eny over the last six of months I finally got around to contacting her for a cutting of blue scroll macro algae. She was responsive to all questions, shipped the product punctually and when it arrived had apparently doubled the quantity just because she couldn't fulfill an admittedly custom last-minute request.

Excellent buying experience, hands down.

I'll be buying from this seller again - watch for when combination packages are offered! (I understand sometimes they include a freebie).

• 3 weeks later...
Angel<3Nanos

Maria has the good stuff!!!

Just received my order with super healthy macros!!!

Super cheap too!!! With Overnight shipping!!!

And threw in a freebie!!!! Whaaaa!!!!

Thx Maria! You rock! ;)

I would like to say, I made a trade with Maria, I traded My Ocean Blue Kessil, for 10 frags from her. Her frags were carefully packed and arrived in good health and when she said they would. Her and I also stayed in communication throughout the whole transaction, which made me feel like she was really caring and trustworthy.
10/10
I would recommend Maria to a friend.

• 3 weeks later...

I snagged up some of those majanos that envy was giving away. Got at least a dozen, probably more. Lots of nice green ones and a couple brown.

Tons of other critters in the rock rubble they were shipped with including asterinas, brittle serpents, some zoas, and even some macro.

The packaging was superb and half the critters were open before I was even done collecting them all.

A+. :)

Purchased a package of macros from got2envy, So far they look amazing! I will give updates as they grow.

Thanks again!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent quality of macros, awesome packing and great communication. I purchased some zoanthids too and they look awesome.

Buy with confidence.

Archived