Coral Vue Hydros

Got2envy A++

Mustang Boy

i purchased some macro from got2envy and it was packaged incredibly well and shipped promptly. the macro looks great i would definitely purchase from her again especially if she puts more macros up.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gotta chime in here. AAA+++ for got2envy. I purchased three candy cane frags from her at a reasonable price w/ overnight shipping. Well packaged, arrived as promised etc...

Oh and the frags are freakin awesome. I had been waiting to get some candy canes and well ended up with three frags and three different colors. I will post some pics when they are fully happy. Seem to be doing well and I can see the tentacles coming out if thats what they are on the canes. Thanks again!

Here are my frags from got2envy. These pics dont do them justice but they still look good. All I did was place them on some discs. Thanks again!

IMG00182-20100328-1919.jpg

IMG00181-20100328-1919.jpg

IMG00180-20100328-1918.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got some gorgeous macros from Maria today. Terrific packing and all that jazz. Highly recommend buying her stuff. ;)

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

Maverick986

Awesome experience. Communicates well, and really works with you. I would definitely consider for future business transactions!

• 2 weeks later...

Maria's a nice person to deal with, always tries her best to accommodate requests. Clear communication and transaction. Positive experience and will consider for future business transactions if/ when the opportunity appears.

I got some sweet macro from Maria :) Very good seller, good packaging, fast shipping, great updates, etc...

Hurry up and have other stuff for sale!! ;)

briansbelle

bought my second macro pack from maria...

and i have to say that these macros came in perfect...

i will for sure do business with maria anytime i need macros...

thanks a bunch maria!!!

-belle

• 4 weeks later...
Justind823

Got some macro in the mail just now from a certain someone...

Everything was professionally packed and looks fantastic!

Buy with confidence from this one! :D

I joined this forum due to Got2envy's macro sale. I received my macros, they were packaged extremely well, and everything was in great shape.

Thanks

Jarod

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought 2 Koralia Nano's from got2envy and everything came in perfect condition w/ lightning fast shipping!

Very please w/ his communication! Will def. do business in the future!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great variety of macro! Can't seem to find any of it locally...excellent transaction! Great communication too!!

• 4 weeks later...

I sold a light to Maria, which was going to be my funds to buy the light for my new tank. She offered to have my wait to ship the light until my new light arrived, but I was able to source a donor light until I got my Tek. Either way, it was incredibly nice of her to do that, just to make sure my coral was okay.

She also offered to send me some Macro algae for free in addition to purchasing my light (which should arrive today!). Maria is a great buyer, I would be happy to do business with her again.

I have ordered macros from Got2envy twice and each transaction was a pleasure. She has great communication and ships FedEx! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her! Thanks Maria!

Archived