ReefCleaners.org

FS: Macroalgaes...all kinds!

got2envy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
briansbelle

i want dibs on the red titan and spotted macro :) i have a fuge that is in need of some color other than chaeto :)

i want dibs on the red titan and spotted macro :) i have a fuge that is in need of some color other than chaeto :)

Ok i gotcha :)

I will PM ya :happy:

So someone flaked on me on another forum :mellow: ...I have left

3-4" frag Red titan

3-4" frag red spotted

and a choice of one Caulerpa

$50 shipped

bluenassarius

if i didn't know what macros were maria.. i'd be thinking other things after reading your title "Time to trim my bush!" :lol:

Yup OMG. Got my macros from Maria today as well and they are fantastic! I just got the red titan and red spotted macros. Sorry no photos but Lalani's nice ones will do. :lol:

I are wants some!!

Any chance when some becomes available, I could get some of the red-spot, red titan, and blue scrolling? My lions would be muy thankful!!

I look forward to it!! I'll bug you in two weeks!! :)

:happy:

I want the exact stuff that Lalani just got :D

Okie dokie! give me 2 weeks and I will ship to you and Bamato :)

So...how's the bush trimming going?

Any pictures? :)

:o It's coming along :lol: no pix...this ain't a peep show :P

I'm interested in your macros for my wife's seahorse tank.I live in California, so I'm not sure which one I could get.Would you mind pming me with what you have available for me and how much. I also have plenty of coral frags I could trade, if your interested.

Thx

My macros's came tosday :) Very cool!

Hey Maria, do you have snails or crabs in the tanks you have this stuff in? I have three different tanks, and I'm trying to decide which to put them in!! I want them to grow un-bothered :)

My macros's came tosday :) Very cool!

Hey Maria, do you have snails or crabs in the tanks you have this stuff in? I have three different tanks, and I'm trying to decide which to put them in!! I want them to grow un-bothered :)

I have like 3 astreas and a few blue legged hermits...I see them on it at times but I guess they don't eat enough of it to really make an impact.

I only have macros in my macro tank..if I gave u the racemosa...careful that stuff spreads fast and attaches to rock :mellow:

can i watch when you trim next? i'll bring a notepad to take notes

Sure :lol: trimming is a messy job tho :P

Archived