Innovative Marine Aquariums

ADA reef owners thread.

schgr.cube

I love the oreos too! I just want to know why people are spending more money, like what you and fiction said, not the elitist BS answer. Seams seem to be the main reason.

If you have your own theater room, why do you care so much about an extra $20? Stop being so stubborn and order the ADA already. ;)

Also do you realize that ADA has a cheaper tank line called "Do!Aqua".

I have an ADA in my closet... a few actually. I'm just not setting them up. I hate super clean, super clear rimless tanks.

Go ahead and send them my way. I can set you up with some regular old AGAs in exchange. ;)

Nemo Niblets
Go ahead and send them my way. I can set you up with some regular old AGAs in exchange. ;)

I don't know how to ship. Plus they look nice in my closet where they belong, collecting dust like they deserve.

i just bought an ADA its empty and my daughter didn't even see it on the bar its a 60F so its taking up 2 feet of my bar, it took her about an hour to realize it was sitting there. then she got mad there was no fish. but i will deffinately post pics as i cycle i plan on getting my lr tonight or sat.

so yeah they are pretty clear.

the waters just starting to clear from the sand but 10lbs of sand and 6 lbs of rock.. now i'm just waiting for the cycle to be over. i used lfs water and cured rock so hopefully it won't take too long. but i know its just a waiting game. oh yeah could you add me to the group?

the waters just starting to clear from the sand but 10lbs of sand and 6 lbs of rock.. now i'm just waiting for the cycle to be over. i used lfs water and cured rock so hopefully it won't take too long. but i know its just a waiting game. oh yeah could you add me to the group?

tank.htm

post-51709-1269864542_thumb.jpg

Edited by gabe_j
Do you guys think a 30-C can handle a HOT Magnum canister filter? Filtration is the only thing I haven't figured out on an ADA 30-C tank.

Not sure to be honest, you could probably cut a piece of acrylic for the one side to brace it and take some stress off of the glass.

Added 2 new tanks, waiting on rehype to see if he wants his added.

i know your not supose to be able to drill an ada. but has anyone actually been able to do it sucessfully.

not sure but didn't supernip do this.

i just bought an ADA its empty and my daughter didn't even see it on the bar its a 60F so its taking up 2 feet of my bar, it took her about an hour to realize it was sitting there. then she got mad there was no fish. but i will deffinately post pics as i cycle i plan on getting my lr tonight or sat.

so yeah they are pretty clear.

yeah I have an ADA sitting next to an Aqueon tank right now, and the difference is pretty huge

• 2 weeks later...

I will be joining this exclusive club shortly. Just less than 10 minutes ago, I placed an order for a ADA 60-P from adgshop.com. I had a really hard time deciding between the 60-P and the 60-F especially after seeing ReHype's awesome 60-F. However, I want to keep a couple SPS so the 60-P will be great. I'll start a thread as soon as it arrives and I start building. B) Continuing to lurk for now...