Coral Vue Hydros

Official New Additions Thread

animalmaster6

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those are new on the site...i am having picture trouble though (that is old - :)). I cant get the files off the card....

you should see the site in the summer, 30 more products....this time of year is no fun....3 day weekend for exploration diving and 7 foot seas everywhere... :rant::D Got another boat today though...4 boat fleet now. lol.

they swim really. it is probably the coolest thing you seen a slug do, they are really good swimmers in low current situations...then if they eat a bunch of sand looking for algae they get fat and lose that ability. I have kept a lot over the years, awesome if you have a codium infestation. :) Eats caulerpa etc...not a good choice for most tanks.

animalmaster6
those are new on the site...i am having picture trouble though (what is new). I cant get the files off the card....

you should see the site in the summer, 30 more products....this time of year is no fun....3 day weekend for exploration diving and 7 foot seas everywhere... :rant::D Got another boat today though...4 boat fleet now. lol.

30! omgomgomg

That'll be awesome! Any hints about what you are getting?

i have a webpage somewhere that keeps our full yearly inventory...I will try to find it, I never did get around to making the link accessible...

animalmaster6
i have a webpage somewhere that keeps our full yearly inventory...I will try to find it, I never did get around to making the link accessible...

Theat thread with the yearly things, do you update your page with them if you have it? Or do you have to ask?

no i have pictures and descriptions for the macro algae and they few other inverts in there. the other thread was to put all the answers in one spot, because sometimes I get this question, "Hey John, I am in to Carib/Florida biotopes, and I was wondering what you come across?"

Which is one of those questions I sort of give a short response to, a comprehensive list takes me time to remember things..

animalmaster6
no i have pictures and descriptions for the macro algae and they few other inverts in there. the other thread was to put all the answers in one spot, because sometimes I get this question, "Hey John, I am in to Carib/Florida biotopes, and I was wondering what you come across?"

Which is one of those questions I sort of give a short response to, a comprehensive list takes me time to remember things..

ah ok. I will try to remember to check the macro section! :)

seasonal item. they come in for a few months and then one day disappear to about 20 feet waaayyy over on the other side of the channel....they are commonly sold as "cerith snails" in the hobby. THey are smaller than our florida ceriths.

animalmaster6
seasonal item. they come in for a few months and then one day disappear to about 20 feet waaayyy over on the other side of the channel....they are commonly sold as "cerith snails" in the hobby. THey are smaller than our florida ceriths.

Interesting.

What are some new additions that will be there soon?

I guess it depends on when I get the camera working, but I am not putting effort into it really. You can put up a name, even species name etc...but you will never sell anything on the net without a picture, but for me to offer an item every so often it isnt worth taking a picture writing a product description up etc...so there is a lot of stuff throughout the year that I dont sell. Especially macros, they are usually the nicest ones too. I know a few hobbyists that just inherently trust me when it comes to macros and they get them, or I mix them into the Best of Season packs when I have a pack worth making a best of season.

I have a thread about some of the stuff I bump into called "the official what can you get" thread or something like that. It is a work in progress and 90% of it isnt for nanos, but I tried to list all the critters I bump into.

• 1 month later...
johnmaloney

it was like getting a shot at the doctor's office. I just had to bear it.....those crappy pics took me two hours to upload and GIMP scale it down...what are your secrets WYSIWYG people? :)

johnmaloney

a lot of them sold out though. will head to he Keys this weekend I guess. I got a pic around here though of a shrimp you will think is cool....

johnmaloney

the pics on those are up. I am adding another species, you nano people might like it - the white spotted sea hare. Really tiny guy, ships about the size of a dwarf cerith, maxes out at the size of a florida cerith. Eats about 4 times as much as a turbo at that size though.

oh and I will add the banded tube anemone today too

johnmaloney

i am still writing the product description, I just figured I would throw that out there when I was responding to hlander. check bac in an hour and i will have it up for sure.

Archived