Coral Vue Hydros

Reefhotspot ####### me off!

Rockfish

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you hate yourself ???

lol......see you would say that in front of me.....you have to be an internet tough guy

and how do i talk ####??? please amuse me

lol......see you would say that in front of me.....you have to be an internet tough guy

and how do i talk ####??? please amuse me

it was moved.....dumb-ass

and i'm glad no one asked you!!

$25 NSF fee

When you get it and it comes back, NSF, Then you can charge me.

I want to know, How many sigs can come out of one thread?

that's not talking $#### that just saying what's on my mind.....i like to turn off the filter from time to time and say whatever it is i'm thinking

god everyone here takes things way too seriously

god everyone here takes things way too seriously
+1

This whole "I'm pissed off and am going to post in a public forum before talking to the vendor!!!!!" is retarded.

There is obviously a mistake, I'm sure they'll figure out a way to correct it.

My two cents.

P.S. Multiple threads on the same issue is lame.

it was moved.....dumb-ass

and i'm glad no one asked you!!

I have a right to voice my opinion on an open forum just like the rest of you do

if you don't like it......the mods know how to push the banned button

So you're saying that all the mods are usually on your side? :huh:

masterbuilder
done with this forum..... reef central is right.....you guys do suck

Please hurry.....buhhhhh bye

Mark

EDIT: whoops...think he is already booted from there....poor guido has no where to go.

Occasionally it is not actually the company but the shiping company that has the issues. I ordered rock.. the shipping tag said 12.5 # and 5-7 days shipping.. (ordered 35# and 2 day max shipping) I got the rock at the right time and right weight.

Fed Ex was to blame for the clerical error on their site..

In this case i would think it was just a clerical mistake.. to bad it went to this point. You can definately tell whom is and is not business minded at times like this.

There is the Lounge, then there is the rest of this site. I'm tired of getting reports Rockfish, please find a less aggressive approach to expressing your opinions.

To the person who reported this thread 6 times, there may not always be a mod on the site 24/7. If someone doesn't respond immediately, be patient. Your post was just as bad as the posts you were reporting.

To everyone, there is no need to cuss in your posts, even if they are caught by the curse filter. Attempting to circumvent the curse filter by using # or @ is a bannable offense.

Archived