Coral Vue Hydros

Billdemart's Inhuman Creation Station (20 High)

Billdemart

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
love the reference in the title..just saw that

destr0ygq0.jpg

is one of my all time most listened to albums.

That used to be my avatar. I absolutely love CKY. They are one of the most underrated bands ever. Good stuff.

Tank UPDATE:

My eel is dead :(

I couldn't find him for days and he didn't come out during feeding.... I knew something was wrong. I looked all over the floor and couldn't find him. I ended up finding him in a bucket of water next to my tank :(

I can't believe he jumped out after never going near the surface for 7+ months. Sad. Although on the side of slight positivity it was a pain in the ass feeding him. I will have more time to focus on corals now.

I may pick up another shrimp, in fact I probably will do that soon and a few more crabs. My ridiculous population of stomatellas keeps the tank really clean.

I am starting to buy a lot of chalices and zoas and I'm going to start a ric garden again. Bought a JBO topoff and Tom aqualifter but haven't gotten any tubing for it yet. Need to get that going.

Sold my frogspawn for 50 bucks. I really liked it but it took up the entire right side of the tank. Too big for this little tank, I'll get another when I get a bigger one.

Dang, sucks to hear about your eel jumping into that bucket. While I hate to say anything positive will come from its death, you can focus on corals and not worrying about something munching on your fish.

Dang, sucks to hear about your eel jumping into that bucket. While I hate to say anything positive will come from its death, you can focus on corals and not worrying about something munching on your fish.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I really did love that eel. And I hate to see him go like that, but it probably wasn't a good idea to put an apex predator in a little nano tank.

I should have learned that lesson with my Huma Huma Trigger in my first SW tank. He killed everything.

CUC's were just breakfast for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear bout the eel. He was sooo coool! My lfs go some ribbon eels in for 50$ ea. I was so tempted!!! I know they don't do well in captivity tho, and Im leaving for college too. bad idea. But now you need to make this tank more awesome by buying other corals and fish to make up for the loss! ;)

Archived