Pod Your Reef

Funniest, best search terms on website

inTank

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hi,,,I'm Daechul Kim and work in Korea, South as a marine product retailer ,Jerome in Nimble introduced you couple of weeks ago ,but, Now I'm writing to you,,I have a big interest in some of your products,Especially, the algae scrapper is cute and great :),,I hope to start a business with you ,and If you have a pricelist or something ,please let me get it ,,I'll check it and place my first order soon,,Thanks!

name: Daechul Kim

Let's take over the world Kimmy boy

• 1 month later...

Everything that is searched is stored for 3-4 months and can be viewed as a report. As you can see from this thread we get A LOT of interesting searches.

I have sent many animals stickers and hand drawn picture, special inStructions can be fun

• 3 weeks later...

lol

Hello, My name is GILBERT AGCAOILI , I will love to make purchase on some items in your store but before i go ahead i will love to know the kinds of credit cards you take for payment and regarding shipping i will like to know if you accept private pickup from your store after everything has been paid for because i will be having my private picker come pick the items for me once they have been fully paid for and ready to be shipped. Get back to me at : gilbert1019101@aol.com Hope to read from you so soon . Thanks GILBERT AGCAOILI

no sorry, this was an email this AM. Had to share

I told Mr GILBERT that we only accept Gold as payment. We'll see what comes back.

• 1 year later...

For you

Went through 3 months (all it will let me) and here are the best, it was mostly business this time around

search1.jpg

Search2.jpg

search4.jpg

Search3.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My private picker had to go on medical leave due to a voracious herpes outbreak all over his hands and face and body. I'd fire his @$$ on the spot but I'd think he'd collect unemployement since they'd most likely side with him. I remember when private pickers used to come a dime a dozen.

search3.jpg

Lmao I forgot how to spell coupons ... didn't think it would get posted. So do I get "cupons" to buy the nuvo 16 media rack :ninja::naughtydance:

no you get nothing and you will like it. You can't spell and you're too blind to see the coupon in our banner and signature :P

Archived