Pod Your Reef

Spot the new fish!

TheNordCelt

TheNordCelt
Looks great bud!Youve had alot of growth since the last update

Thanks Hype!

Candy basslet?

No, its camouflaged, you have to look very closely.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Euphyllia
Thanks Hype!

No, its camouflaged, you have to look very closely.

Oh its the thing behind the green SPS on the right.

TheNordCelt

No, he's right next to my clown in the fts.

Here he is, a funky little misbar mocha.

IMG_0221Large.jpg

Euphyllia
No, he's right next to my clown in the fts.

Here he is, a funky little misbar mocha.

OH MY GOSH I JUST FREAKING SAID THAT! Candy basslet. :lol:

TheNordCelt
OH MY GOSH I JUST FREAKING SAID THAT! Candy basslet. :lol:

:lol: no basslets here unfortunately.

Your tank is looking amazing!!!!! The new fish is a pretty little guy. I didn't realize you have orange-lined cardinalfish. I had one in my macro tank that I just took back to the LFS. I'm think he ate one of my sexy shrimp and was worried he'd eat more. I didn't want to take the chance. They sure are a cool fish though :)

TheNordCelt
Your tank is looking amazing!!!!! The new fish is a pretty little guy. I didn't realize you have orange-lined cardinalfish. I had one in my macro tank that I just took back to the LFS. I'm think he ate one of my sexy shrimp and was worried he'd eat more. I didn't want to take the chance. They sure are a cool fish though :)

Thanks Gena! Yours is too, but you know that!

I love the cardinals, my chromis schools with them too.

TheNordCelt

You were probably seeing the orange lined cardinals. If you want to send me a basslet, that's another story. :lol:

I need to get a picture of the new clown with the old one, they're so cute in their nem home, and he is so tiny next to her.

TheNordCelt

I start my new job tomorrow! I'll have more funds for tank stuff, and an upgrade. In other news, I'll be living alone soon, so I guess I can go as big as I want with the new tank. I've got the glass for a 180-200g tank in the garage, so I think I'm going to assemble the whole thing rather than cutting it down for a smaller tank.

Wow I can't believe you would do this to this poor Puffer. You realize you're basically killing it right? That's absolute bull#### that it will do "just fine" in marine conditions. Anyone else who told you it's "fine" to do this is a moron. JUST TAKE HIM BACK TO YOUR LFS SO HE CAN BE HEALTHY! If you're too ignorant to give this poor fish it's proper living conditions then you should have never ####ing got it. I'm sorry to get all mad but there is just absolutely no excuse for this kind of thing. Your tank looks great on a positive note tho.

Puffer police anyone?

badkarma04[/url]' ]

Are the LEDs ok for your corals? I thought they needed special lighting. Also, is that a pistol shrimp by the goby? It looks a lot like a mantis shrimp

Definitely not a Mantis/Goby pair though that would be cool

These 2 should do a little bit of research before investing time into commenting. XD

TheNordCelt
Puffer police anyone?

Definitely not a Mantis/Goby pair though that would be cool

These 2 should do a little bit of research before investing time into commenting. XD

:lol: , the anonymity of the internet makes everyone an expert huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Patrick, just wanted to tell you that your FTS with the 2 different birds is on my desktop as inspiration. In fact I've gone ahead and placed pre-orders from my frag swap this weekend for a pink bird colony, a yellow tubbs bird and a ponape in anticipation of being able to re-create your look.

The placement I have in mind doesn't give the natural height differential that I can see in your scape but the pink bird is a much larger colony than the other frags so hopefully the overall look will be similar.

I hope you don't mind that I am using your tank as my inspiration.

TheNordCelt

Patrick, just wanted to tell you that your FTS with the 2 different birds is on my desktop as inspiration. In fact I've gone ahead and placed pre-orders from my frag swap this weekend for a pink bird colony, a yellow tubbs bird and a ponape in anticipation of being able to re-create your look.

The placement I have in mind doesn't give the natural height differential that I can see in your scape but the pink bird is a much larger colony than the other frags so hopefully the overall look will be similar.

I hope you don't mind that I am using your tank as my inspiration.

I'm quite flattered! :o

TheNordCelt
OMG you made it your signature.

:blush:

It was too funny to let go. :lol:

I'd hate being one of the 5 females on this site, some peeps gots no respek.

Thick skin nothing. Did either of you read about her frag swap visit?

I'd kill for some boobs and heels at Reefstock. Not sure they would fix my face though.

"Dude, some tranny just tried to talk me down on that Lobo..."

Any who, I can't make it out...what is that to the right of your Birdsnest? Acro on the back wall, Spongodes? The texture is really interesting.

Definitely gotta have thick skin to be a girl on the internets.

I got trained in the lounge. :closedeyes:

:wub: Backatcha ;)

:lol:

Thick skin nothing. Did either of you read about her frag swap visit?

I'd kill for some boobs and heels at Reefstock. Not sure they would fix my face though.

"Dude, some tranny just tried to talk me down on that Lobo..."

I know! I'll wear a N00B shirt, you wear one that says "I'm with n00b" at reefstock. Make sure you have a 210 sitting ready and cycled for the bounty we're gonna haul.

:rolleyes:

Sweet tank! Its nice to see some other Raleigh reefers on here. Let me know if you ever have any frags, maybe we could trade some stuff.

Archived