inTank Media Baskets

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

animalmaster6
I forgot, are you keeping any angels?

Most likely not. They can be aggressive and I'm having too many precious inverts to have something pick at them.

Are you gonna get clowns. If so, i vote MAROONS!!!

Maroon Clowns are waaay too aggressive. This is a very peaceful system.

I may have a pair of Occelaris Clowns.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just if you have time but can you post an updated stocking list just so we can see what's gonna happen? Only if you want to....

some how this smells of april first.

No, no. That's for next year's April 1st when AM announces the first water test!

animalmaster6

Nope! I wanted to post a "Free Red Hornets" in the classifieds but my tank doesn't have water so that doesn't really do anything :P

I have the rocks (awesome, awesome pieces) but I can't find my card reader. If I can't get them tonight I'll definitely do them tomorrow.

All I wanted was some pics of an empty tank and maybe even some buckets of sand lol and I get nothing. Id be happy with even a picture of one of the rocks, not even all of the rocks. Oh well. I'm still along for the ride. This thread is a long read btw. I'm more of a picture book kind of guy lol. Anyways I think younwould be proud of what happened in my tank. Go check it out! Sorry I don't have a link to my thread I still haven't figured it out lol.

I have the rocks (awesome, awesome pieces) but I can't find my card reader. If I can't get them tonight I'll definitely do them tomorrow.

Mmm... see above...

animalmaster6
All I wanted was some pics of an empty tank and maybe even some buckets of sand lol and I get nothing. Id be happy with even a picture of one of the rocks, not even all of the rocks. Oh well. I'm still along for the ride. This thread is a long read btw. I'm more of a picture book kind of guy lol. Anyways I think younwould be proud of what happened in my tank. Go check it out! Sorry I don't have a link to my thread I still haven't figured it out lol.

There are a couple hundred pics in this thread. ;) You just have to find them.

I have about 10-15 pics from a DSLR waiting to be uploaded. It will be worth it.

google search...

speaking of computer stuff. AM did you ever try that program.

animalmaster6
speaking of computer stuff. AM did you ever try that program.

Nope :(

I've been really busy lately. School, sports, etc.

I do have a question about it though. You mentioned having to have all those other programs. How much space does it really take up? I'm not sure if my computer can handle it.

Nope :(

I've been really busy lately. School, sports, etc.

I do have a question about it though. You mentioned having to have all those other programs. How much space does it really take up? I'm not sure if my computer can handle it.

is it rainmeter? If so, it slowed down my computer so much it worked like a snail......I then uninstaled it from my computer

edit: wow I do like to hear my self talk don't I. short answers.

don't worry It's cool if never even install it.

you don't need any of them & the can run by them selves just fine.

Lets see I've got rainmeter, deskspace & rocketdock running on a 795 single processor, with about .5gig of ram. I do have the virtual memory bumped up to about 3.5gig since thats about what a 32bit system can handle, a 64 bit os can take 8. over all its not bad, even together. there small programs that run mostly in the back ground. none of them need the others, they just do different things & complement each other. I'm running rainmeter to give my desktop a huge clock since I have trouble loosing track of time when I'm reading & this keeps it in my peripheral vision. I then add the graphs of things like ram, cpu, & swap to the desktop since I'm chasing down the last bottle neck. while I try & optimize the system & finish with a to do list that is actually a huge help. Honestly the thing that eats processing power & ram the most is the anti virus software, updating its self all the time.

together my desktop ends up looking about like this

http://customize.org/screenshots/66621

Of the 3 rocket dock is probably the most useful & smallest. while deskspace really helps with the fact that I tend to have way too many things open at once. like tweetdeck & trendsmap on one, itunes on another, my current book on a third, & so on. of the virtual desktops I've tried its the one I like the most.

I never ment you had to throw it on or anything. just thought that since I had it you might like to see if it helped. I recommended for Mini Dude take a look at rainmeter. since its a simple programing system & the skins are all open so they can be rewritten to fit you needs. actually the whole things open source but didn't expect him to look quite that deep. Thought it might have been something he would have liked. but thats the beauty of freeware you can just delete it. :)

the other programs I think I brought up where 7zip & peazip. These are for compressing & uncompressing files. they take the place of winzip & other like zip systems but are able to handel some of the new types. basically its what you would use to extract zipped files after downloading them. since you've been able to do that before I'll bet you've already got something on the box to do this. I only brought it up in case you needed to find something better/newer for things like rar & such. I download enough things, like torrents, that I need the ability's found in them is all.

You may not post a lot in the thread, but you're always getting excited about new pieces of equipment and me writing for RB. Everytime something big happens in the tank you're here!

There are many great people on N-R that are fans of my build :happydance::)

The light was thought of because of the great mass of SPS but also so it can be very mixed with acans and zoas.

What about me too?:P

You are my sheapard, I will follow u.. Lol

Archived