SaltCritters.com

Anyone want a fish farm?

johnmaloney

1.5 acres of concrete tanks outdoors. runways mostly 4 feet by 50 feet i think. no there is no money in anything dealing with aquaria, except that it is generally a lot of fun. I want a small section of it for macros and such, and then hopefully share it with a coral farmer or fish farmer etc...

corallineadam
1.5 acres of concrete tanks outdoors. runways mostly 4 feet by 50 feet i think. no there is no money in anything dealing with aquaria, except that it is generally a lot of fun. I want a small section of it for macros and such, and then hopefully share it with a coral farmer or fish farmer etc...

yeah id totally jump on this with you john but

a. i live across the country (and although FL is nice! i dont plan to move anytime soon) :)

b. i cannot afford to jump into something like this at the moment :)

one day that is a dream come true though

and john is right there isnt any $ in the aquaria business, its just a ton of fun though! :D

i got 50$

:lol:

Get a thousand of your closest friends. :) Really though if anyone is in the Stuart area... owner wants to rent it to keep aquauculture taxes until they can do something else with it. Low price negotiating... :) It may work out to less than $100 rent for a 2,000 gallon area....just saying....

sorry... I had meant a 20,000 gallon area for less than $100. Seriously, though we just need to get more ponds filled, doesn't need to be commercial, just some "ultimate hobbyist tanks" 140 2000+ gallon tanks left.

i dont really care about all that. Here is the situation, I can maybe by year's end have 5 or 6 tops of these ponds going, anything else would be overkill. There are 134 left. They need to be in use for the owner to get the tax status she is looking for. So, anyone who just wants some ponds to fill, (grow out koi, FW plants etc...) would do just fine.

i dont really care about all that. Here is the situation, I can maybe by year's end have 5 or 6 tops of these ponds going, anything else would be overkill. There are 134 left. They need to be in use for the owner to get the tax status she is looking for. So, anyone who just wants some ponds to fill, (grow out koi, FW plants etc...) would do just fine.

dude if i still lived down there i would do it on my burger king salary lol

• 1 month later...

Archived