ReefCleaners.org

NCs RedSeaMax v2.0 w/NEW PICS! 1/24/10

NanoClown

Over the duration of my time in the lovely hobby i have come and gone through plenty of tanks (5, 13.5 custom, 20L, NC28, ect) but i have ultimately decided that i am in dear love with my RSM :wub:

So this will be my second (and hopefully final!) attempt at making this RSM presentable

first off i will have plenty of beefy upgrades so that i may have a heaven for SPS and Clams! yay!

just a quick list

already own

-1/15th hp JBJ Chiller

-24" 250w Sunpod

-3 Koralia 1s

coming soon (toward x-mas and the new year)

-Tunze nano-skimmer 9002

-ATO w/ under cabinet resevoir

-ReefKeeper Lite level 1 (primarily for chiller/heater control, and Sunpod control)'

dry pics tomorrow tank still needs cleaning

let me know what you guys think, and any suggestions toward the equipment choices are welcome

Pics soon, just finished cleaning off the tank. Can't believe it looks new again! Lol

also on a side note I should be getting my tunze within the next week

Pics soon, just finished cleaning off the tank. Can't believe it looks new again! Lol

also on a side note I should be getting my tunze within the next week

What tunze?

I really like the RSMs.

The tunze nano-skimmer 9002 I heard great stories of it and deciced to hop on the bandwagon myself. Hopefully it lives up to the hype anything would be better than the stock skimmer at this point -_-

The tunze nano-skimmer 9002 I heard great stories of it and deciced to hop on the bandwagon myself. Hopefully it lives up to the hype anything would be better than the stock skimmer at this point -_-

Ooh I am thinking about getting one too. Take pics of it's progress. :D

Yeah I heard so much good about it, and my buddy is giving my a great deal on one.

And about the pics, this time around I'm not going to be lazy about them haha I'll be posting on a regular basis :)

• 4 weeks later...

went and got my tunze skimmer today, 40$ from a local buddy CANT BEAT THAT!

anyways im doing the magnet mod and i will post some pics up when im finished, looking forward to get this tank up for the new year

• 1 month later...

so my cycle finished and i picked up a mixture of assorted snails from my LFS and a pair of tiny tomato clowns, ive decided that i want to go on a different route from everyone else so i picked up on these guys instead of perculas.

heres some pics of my rock work and of the little clowns

FTS for January

DSCN1510.jpg

LOOK AT MY SUNPOD! 250w of GREATNESS!

DSCN1508.jpg

DSCN1511.jpg

Hopefully this one becomes the female, its larger and has darker coloring than the other

DSCN1512.jpg

this is the little guy, very bright orange

DSCN1513.jpg

help me name my clowns! HAHA

quick update, can someone tell me how i should dial in my tunze? it seems to either be too bubbly or not bubbly at all

quick update, can someone tell me how i should dial in my tunze? it seems to either be too bubbly or not bubbly at all

Make sure the water line is at the squiggly line. Turn the blue dial until the bubbles are 1/4 a way up the collection tube.

thanks, i think that the next thing that i will be getting will be a ATO, so that i dont have to fidget with the dial everyday/

Archived