Coral Vue Hydros

1 gallon Pico Evolution...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

HI all,

Just wanted to let everyone know, I finally got in six pico's and one is sold already. I have sent out PM's to three others that were interested, so I'm waiting for there reply.

So I have two that are wanting to go to a nice family that loves picos... :)

Send me a PM if you are interested in the tank and setup.

Thanks,

MIke G

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Get em while thier hot! can't wait for mine:)

Thanks Mindcrime,

My intention is to sell the 5 I have left and hope to see them become really nice picos. It really isn't hard, with the right setup you can have an amazing tank without all the headache of larger more complicated tanks.

Here are some pics to inspire some of you to pick one up. :)

Taken last night...

o07x51.jpg

Macro of my blasto's...

2hf6uyc.jpg

Macro of red shroom...

21k0bur.jpg

Macro of my Yuma together with Rics...

aajevo.jpg

Here they are, just 5 left as one is shipping out this week... :)

1409piq.jpg

Send me a PM if interested....

Thanks,

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
what price are they selling for?

I'll send you a PM, I'm not selling the tanks individually... I'm selling it as a small setup to mimic my pico.... Just getting 6 out into the community and seeing if this goes anywhere.... :)

Mike G

I'll send you a PM, I'm not selling the tanks individually... I selling it as a small setup to mimic my pico.... Just getting 6 out into the community and seeing if this goes anywhere.... :)

Mike G

Cool.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Well mine should be here next week... can't wait to get it setup...woohoo

Rumor has it that somone received his pico today.... Hope to see some pics soon.... :)

MG

She did show up today:) I have it setup and running as we speak, I will post some pics later tonight or tomorrow after work... I know some people might think these setups are a bit spendy, but trust me when I say "you get what you pay for" Mike has made a very nice package, I promise you wont be dissapointed!

Now if I could figure out this stupid RKL I would be happy!.. I did manage to figure out how to plug it into the outlet!

• 1 month later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you reefers know, pico is still doing great... I will be posting some updates soon so you all can see it's progress over the months....

Later...

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Wow your tank looks amazing!

Thanks,

Are you running a pico or an all in one tank? I started with the all in one, before going really big into a 100 gallon reef tank, now it's pico's... :)

It's tanks like your's that really get me excited to get my pico up and running. I know I need to take the time and research. It is also very important to take the time to find the inspiration. I am glad that I came across yours and elFab's tanks. They gave me tons of ideas and visions of a desktop reef. Keep up the amazing work I look forward to seeing some updates!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Update

I have an extra set of 5 picos that I just picked up. A lot of you, were just interested in the tank. I have them ready to ship out. If interested send me a PM for details. (This is just the glass tank w/top)

Thanks,

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Good news,

I just got another 5 pack of picos. I want to let these go quickly to reefers that just want the tank. PM for details, it's great news.. You don't know how hard I have hunted to get more of these little tanks. All glass rimless one gallon picos. :)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
hey,

How is that heater working out for you? I just finished building a 1g aio and need a heating solution.

I run a hydor that fits into the mouth of the AC/20 filter. It is very low power and keeps my tank at 77 degrees.

Update on the picos: I HAVE THREE LEFT.... Anyone else ready for a pico?

MG

• 1 month later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
is your tank in the pics a Miracle Baby tank?

if so did it come with a glass top or did you make one?

Yes it is a Mircale Baby tank, and yes it does come with a glass top... You also get plastic brackets to hold the glass top in place while not inhibiting the HOB filter....

MG

Archived