Coral Vue Hydros

SoCal's 20H EssPeeEss Reef

Arkayology

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I got home a couple of days ago. SPS are not really looking great. Most of my colonies are showing bleaching or RTN. Totally lost my GARF Bonsai, ORA Purple Plasma, a blue acro, and my green milli colony along with my crocea clam because the Purple Plasma fell on it. No fish losses. Other than a little bit of filmy algae on the rocks, the tank is not looking to bad. I will be transferring everything over to the 60 cube once I get the stand and plumbing finished. After that, I will be restocking my SPS and it will be better than ever.

what is this business, so much rambling and no pics? pffft.... what an insult. :closedeyes:

Hah, you want a pic of my neglected tank? I guess I can do that later today once the lights switch on, but no judging my husbandry! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to take pics of my 3 month neglected tank - sorry Tron!.

I Picked up a Flame Angel and a Blue Tux Urchin today. Put them into the 20 until the 60 is ready. I sure hope this flame does not eat polyps. I almost bought a Tomini Tang for the 60 as well...

IMG_0383.jpg

Awesome!

Got a link to the new thread?

BTW love the Flame Angel I wanted one so bad but decided to go with the pair of clowns instead.

Awesome!

Got a link to the new thread?

BTW love the Flame Angel I wanted one so bad but decided to go with the pair of clowns instead.

There is a link in my signature.

Archived