Coral Vue Hydros

Rare Fish Gallery

supernip

Since we have such small tanks, I dont believe in keeping anything but the best. With that said, let's see your rare fishes. No common stuff please.

TIA,

Nip

Clownfish. You have a clownfish.

It's fine if you name it Nemo (e.g. proper pronoun where it's capitalized)...but don't refer to a species as "nemo." Any sort of credibility you could have gets sucked right down the drain when you do that.

SN: There was someone I was talking to on chat one night that had a Yashia Ray Shrimp Goby & someone said "Kennerd probably has one!" NOt, but want one......would love to see a pic of that one...forgot who it was, though.

I made the mistake of placing a Maroon clownfish in my work tank.. Everybody that walks in my office.. Look it's Nemo!! me.. Not it's NOT.. stick your hand in the tank you will see how nice Nemo is..

CalciumOverdose

RARE STUFF HUH!..

let me join, here's my first one..

one of the rarest tang kept in captivity, actually, i havnt seen any hobbyist with one. (i wont even compare this to a black tang, or a hawaiian palani tang, because if a fish store can order one. and can be researched online.. . ITS NOT RARE :)

sri lanka orange lined tang

yes kennerd, I have a pair of yashia gobies with a randall's shrimp goby to boast. so lets see pics and please make them YOUR pics. NEWAY, I hope I spread my dirty money wasting philosophy. :D I should post pics of some of my guys

T?@/7 i just got a sweet mantis and hes has lived for a week now with a green clown goby,they're almost buddies it seems. I f you have a spearer i wouldnt do it tho........sorry for hijacking super.

Originally posted by supernip

:D I should post pics of some of my guys

And? haha

I don't have any rare fish@ this point...sell me your yashias! I'll PM you about them anyway to pick your brains.

Originally posted by deacon hemp

T?@/7 i just got a sweet mantis and hes has lived for a week now with a green clown goby,they're almost buddies it seems. I f you have a spearer i wouldnt do it tho........sorry for hijacking super.

Deac: I dont really know what kind it is. I looked at a link from RC that had pics of all kinds and it most closely resembled this one:

craykeeper_yellow_pseudosquilla.jpg

and it says that it is a spearer... :(

He isnt either of the colored pictures, hes more of a firey orange with blue accents..

Ive actually grown to like him, hes ouut and about in the tank all the time..

But, I would much prefer to have a cool ass goby or even one of those Helfreinchi (sp) firefish.

Archived