SaltCritters.com

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

HarryPotter

Brads reef? VERY unusual

• Like 7

Thanks, Harry! Tank won't be a year old until 10/29, but I appreciate your post. Still a lot of work to go, but I'll make sure it is worthy by November :)

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a great little tank!

Second that.

Third that. Gena has done a great job of starting with a specific idea about the look and carrying it through in a simple, easy to maintain, and absolutely beautiful tank. Some tanks are beautiful but very intimidating with lots of equipment and dosing and maintenance. I think an average beginning reefer could just copy everything Gena did and be very happy with the results :)

• Like 8

Gena wasn't TOTM already? In that case her!

i nominated her awhile back and someone said she had already been totm. Although I think it was on her other tank the cube
  • Like 4

i nominated her awhile back and someone said she had already been totm. Although I think it was on her other tank the cube

Gena has actually won TOTM twice. Once for her 12 gallon AIO and once for her 45 gallon cube. If anyone deserves to win a third time though, its definitely Gena! She is not only an amazingly skilled reefer with a knack for creating healthy, lush aquariums, but she's one of the biggest contributors on NR and is always helpful and supportive :)

• Like 13
  • 1 month later...

Holy moley you guys!!!! Thank you!!!!! My tank is actually coming down next month (in a couple of weeks) so you'll have to count me out. I'm transferring to a new tank. NOT leaving the hobby...nope....NEVER :D. But how sweet of you all to nominate. Thank you again :flower:.

I totally agree with the nomination for Lawn's softie reef. A gorgeous tank, creatively executed, by a fantastic dedicated reefer. They deserve the spotlight :happy:.

• Like 7
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations