Coral Vue Hydros

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

• 2 weeks later...

Wow rehype, isn't that gorgeous....lovely! And I love love love zero edge. Always wondered how you keeps the fish/snails etc in the tank.....and how do you clean the glass.

Please make us a video rehype!!

Ninjamyst or Rehype get my vote.

Flipping a coin 5 times, best out of 5 wins my vote. Ninja takes heads and rehype takes tails (alphabetical). Winner is my vote for this month. "Loser" gets my vote for next month - assuming the winner actually wins.

rLxjYJo.png

Ok, with 3/5 flips, Rehype has my vote.

• Like 5

KleinReef's tank is now 1.2 years old. His journey has been a huge learning experience for everyone following his build. The best part is that he moved away and his parents took over the everyday husbandry. And they proved that our often used but hardly followed advice of K.I.S.S can result in a healthy beautiful tank.

15961199578_b29c618237_b.jpg

Klein

• Like 2

KleinReef's tank is now 1.2 years old. His journey has been a huge learning experience for everyone following his build. The best part is that he moved away and his parents took over the everyday husbandry. And they proved that our often used but hardly followed advice of K.I.S.S can result in a healthy beautiful tank.

15961199578_b29c618237_b.jpg

I really like this tank, I think in a year or so when the sps fills in a little more it's going to look killer.

• Like 1

I nominate Chrissy's 20H. It is absolutely gorgeous and unbelievably low-maintenance.

psp20H_zpsdc62ac61.jpg

That is a beautiful tank? I love this place - always a new tank (to me ) shows up!
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations