inTank Media Baskets

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

heah people new to the site :flower:

Wrong area, wrong thread, wrong time.

Unfortunately they disappeared from the website in mid October and haven't returned :(

There's absolutely nothing on him anymore! What happened?!

Here is your next TOTM Brandon429 he is the pico gawd. EL fab had the sexy pico and is a inspiration to alot of us.Brandon has taken pico tanks to levels that NO one ever knew was possible. I do not believe alot of people on NR have seen all his videos or even know what he has done.If you read some of his threads and watch his videos they are just amazing.I am not sure if he has a thread but I think you should talk with him Chris and do a TOTM in Feb about his vase pico.

Still waiting on this one. I think it would be a great tank to feature and am positive Brandon would give a very nice write up that would help alot of others with there picos.

Plus it has been up for 10 years. A pico up for 10 years that is just crazy.

i like that one too, but is it true that brandon's pico has never been TOTM yet?

in that case, singe enigma is absent, I vote for brandon's vase pico :)

(also thank you for all those votes guys, but I still don't think my tank is ready yet )

Edited by .Newman.
i like that one too, but is it true that brandon's pico has never been TOTM yet?

in that case, singe enigma is absent, I vote for brandon's vase pico :)

(also thank you for all those votes guys, but I still don't think my tank is ready yet )

Yes it is true. I have been pushing for him for over a year. What is there not to understand?NO ONE has done what he has period.

Still waiting on this one. I think it would be a great tank to feature and am positive Brandon would give a very nice write up that would help alot of others with there picos.

Plus it has been up for 10 years. A pico up for 10 years that is just crazy.

Yes it is true. I have been pushing for him for over a year. What is there not to understand?NO ONE has done what he has period.

I reckon if brandon had a tank thread, a DSLR, and actinics, he would have had TOTM some time ago. But I agree that it would be awesome to see a TOTM for a different reason than 'it looks pretty'.

+1

ps - hadn't seen those videos, I just sat here for 20 minutes enthralled.

The whole reason I got back into reefing and found nanoreef is because of Brandon. Someone sent me link to the video and I was astounded. 20 yrs ago you were considered doomed to fail if you had anything smaller than a 55 gal and you had to have an under-gravel filter. Thank you Brandon.

i have to tell him to make a thread for it then lol. i hope he's interested in the nominations.

When I talked to him last year he said he would be honored and would like to do a nice write up and some new photos.

Now for Chris to approve. :D

• 1 month later...
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations