inTank Media Baskets

BC14 hood parts

racerfreak

This is gonna be my main thread where I sell stuff, that way I don't take up so much space on this site. Everything is the price before shipping unless notated. Also Everything is shipped in USA mainland, outside of USA mainland is extra based on shipping. Feel free to offer but I take offense to low-balling, since I try to sell all used items for about 75%(give or take) of original value. There are no returns and I am not responsible if item arrives damaged, you will have to take a claim up with the shipping carrier. I advise you to ask for insurance and a signature confirmation. I take paypal or cash in hand. I have the right to refuse a sale or cancel a sale at any time. I have the right to hold an item for as long as I want. I have the right to stop holding an item for you at any time. I will not hold an item any longer for you if someone else can get me the money before you can.

*Please Remember if you PM me or post to please include your shipping address zip code for a price.

4 Sale / Trade

BC14 Hood + Electrical parts & Shielding (not a complete hood, just a bunch of parts) - $50 OBO + shipping

SOLD

-AquaticLife Internal Mini Protein Skimmer 115 w/ air line mod

-Hydor Eth 200 In-Line heater

-Eheim ECCO 2232 filter

-Two Little Fishes PhosBan Media Reactor 150 w/ Bio Pellet Mesh & Expansion Kit (unused)

-Waner Marine H1 Skimmer

-InTank BC29 Fish Saver

-Custom 12" W x 12" D x 14" T Sump

-24" T5HO TEK fixture

-Current USA Nova Extreme Pro 20" 6x18w T5HO Fixture w/ R2 Moonlight

-2x 3/4 bulk heads w/ 35mm diamond glass drill bit from Bulk Reef Supply

-CPR AeroForce HOB Skimmer

-JBJ Auto Top-off

-NC28 Tank & Stand

-Nano Cube 28 Quad Hood

-Double in tank AutoTopoff.com ATO

-NOVA EXTREME 2x24w 30" T5HO Fixture

-1xantic (new) 1x10k (new) 2xKZ 14k (used)

-2 x Hydor Koralia Nano

-Hydor Koralia 1

-Ebay Large Refugium/Skimmer

-Custom inTank skimmer cup

-Rio 600 Twin

-CPR overflow

-BC 14 Hood & Acc

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
SOLD

:D Hood arrived just as described and with enough spare parts to rebuild another one!!! Thanks again Racerfreak for one heck of a deal....

~Chuck

Okay, so I'm a n00b and I'm trying to buy hardware here and there for future projects. As you can see from the above post, I purchased a CPR overflow from Racerfreak. However, in all my n00b glory I misunderstood the total cost and ending up paying $15 more than I should have for shipping. Now Racerfreak could've just kept the $15 and I wouldn't've been any wiser, but when I got home I had a message from paypal that I had overpaid and was being refunded the overpayment. So I just want to say thanks, Racerfreak; I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. :)

sorry I've been super busy... like I said if you really want pics and are interested pm me otherwise I'm not going out of my way for pics, they will be up by sat at the latest

• 2 weeks later...

bump for pics finally :happy:

... sorry it's been crazy between my new job and a fight(not actually fighting or hitting for those who take things literally) with the gf, now over finally. I had some time tonight and took some pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how large is said large refugium/skimmer?

space behind my tank is at a premium & also space above it ( dont ask to hard to explain)

so i need, height length width & also how much sits above the rim of the tank.

the tank is 14"H x 4"D x 25"L

it sits about 1" away from the wall so really it's 5" deep

it sits 6" above the rim of the tank but really up to 9" with skimmer cup

and it sits 8-9" below the rim of the tank

Archived