75gal planted/ sand flats

D3monic

it looks like this now

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

I am out of reefing for awhile. Too much going on in life and too much maitnance. Dart frogs are so much simpler.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
it looks like this now

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

I am out of reefing for awhile. Too much going on in life and too much maitnance. Dart frogs are so much simpler.

I like the dart tank. What kind frogs are you keeping?
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This tank was the SH1T! Almost exactly what I'm thinking of doing. Keep this thread alive!

Anyway, not sure if your still getting these emails, but thanks cause this is just the type of inspiration I was looking for.

BOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just find this awesome tank and there's FROGS!?

:angry:

LOL! At least now we know that a dart frog is easier to keep than a saltwater aquarium. This tank was going for some time too. WTF

• 3 years later...

I really miss this tank, eventually after I got out of the dart frog hobby I went to planted fresh water tanks and this was a beautiful planted fw. Unfortunately when going through a foreclosure some guys came while I was at work and threw all my stuff out and dumped the tank in the snow.

This was a little after set up. It eventually grew in to where you could barely see the background. Once I finish my basement I plan on doing another fw planted in wall tank.

_MG_7005.jpg

I do have a jbj 28gal led pro that's been set up for a year and a half but shortly after setting up I had lost my job and didn't have the funds to do much with it. Coral really doesn't seem to do very well with the lighting. I miss my old hqi series.

Since the tank has gone downhill and HA taken over I decided to convert it over to a Macro algae tank. Maybe once it's looking decent and stable adding a few seahorses or pipefish.

Here is the link to that tank. http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/349362-d3monics-reef-20-reboot/

Archived