inTank Media Baskets

the best nano fish

Jason7504

what is your favorite not prone to jumping, nano compatible, colorful and cool fish?

and why?

sixline wrasse reef safe inch long and it looks awsome

post-47518-1254565528.txt

Hector's gobies are not good choices unless you have enough hair algae and are okay with a fish that won't eat introduced foods.

^Ya if your tank is coldwater haha

I would recommend a blue tang. Active and friendly!

I suppose Yasha Gobies are cool too :P

i would say my flame hawk has one of the biggest personalities in my tank, even next to a blue spot jawfish... My friend even taught hers to come sit in her hand and eat out of her hands

Nano compatible........ I'm assuming you mean a fish that is able to be kept in a "small" tank? Somehow I don't think of blue tangs and fathead anthias as being nano compatible. ;)

I like the yellow assessors. They are very peaceful, not known to jump, and adds a nice splash of yellow color.

yellowassesorls1.jpg

1. Clown Fish! or even better pair of clown fish!

2. Six Line Wrasse! I had 6line in every nano i had and it never once jumped!

3. Yashia Goby.

Those 3 in no particular order.

Clown Fish

Six Line Wrasse

Tailspot Blenny

amazing personalities

Jawfish also

My yellow watchman goby is a bit shy at times. I also have a tank with a Yasha Haze Goby but he is rather shy most of the time.

i say dragonets. i like the coloration of the little guys (though i dont own one yet since i'm making sure my LFS feeds them well)

FallenMonkey
Hector's gobies are not good choices unless you have enough hair algae and are okay with a fish that won't eat introduced foods.

Mine eats mysis, brine, pellets, and Omega flake food.

Blue dot jaws, Catilina's are nice my tank is always around 75 so thats not to bad, Flaming prawn goby WOW nice, Helfrichi Firefish

well NOT for beginners... and needs to be trained on frozen... but i :wub: my Scooter Blenny, she has a great personality :D

CSC_0147.jpg

CSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0785.jpg

CSC_0464.jpg

CSC_0399.jpg

CSC_0401.jpg

Archived