Top Shelf Aquatics

Konolua - Volcano Tank

konolua

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nanoreefnate
Here's some close up shots.....(lots of pictures...sorry).

SORRY?!?!?! whyd you say that?!??!!?

i think i can speak for everyone on N-R in saying that THE MOAR PIX THE BETTAR! :D

your tank is AMAZING. ;)

Your tank is microcosm for why I love this hobby. It so incredibly unique - one of the best setups I've seen during my 5 years in the hobby.

SORRY?!?!?! whyd you say that?!??!!?

i think i can speak for everyone on N-R in saying that THE MOAR PIX THE BETTAR! :D

your tank is AMAZING. ;)

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was about to reply to that comment saying the same thing!

:o

I wonder how many people are trying to figure out how to copy this...

WOW!

*coughs* lol. I've already linked my boss to this! XD I'm totally keen to try something like this at work. omgomgomg

*coughs* lol. I've already linked my boss to this! XD I'm totally keen to try something like this at work. omgomgomg

Maybe I should copyright this! ha ha.....kidding.

Sweet set-up. Makes me want to upgrade. :bowdown:

I can see it now......biocubes with boulders sticking out of them. Posts that say "where are my crabs?" or "water leaking from bottom of tank". :D

Maybe I should copyright this! ha ha.....kidding.

LOL If you want! Just send me the designs, we'll attempt to recreate it - and then ask for our money back when it all falls apart! O_o

Nah. We have a weird long, shallow tank with a short front, high back and sides we were going to turn into a saltwater special squishy tank for kids to look at. This gives me ideas for rock/waterfall features. I like the idea of including local species too. Cool stuff.

We could totally rig a sump like your underneath this tank, and hang MH's too. See! You got brains ticking!

Archived