Cultivated Reef

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
Watch out! This ones got a bomb strapped to... er, in his chest! (beware of aliens smuggling thermonuclear devices inside their bodies)

etrtl.jpg

Or drugs. I think ET wanted to get everyone hooked on meth. Who needs hooked on Phonics anyways? :P

That was a thermal finger, thats why it was red.

Or drugs. I think ET wanted to get everyone hooked on meth. Who needs hooked on Phonics anyways? :P

half the people in this forum? lmao I can barely read half the posts without trying to figure out what they "meant" to type lol.

Militant Jurist
dude, ET could make his finger light up. He drove the ladies crazy!

That reminds me of a certain commercial I saw.... I need to find a photo from it. It was great!

That was a thermal finger, thats why it was red.

half the people in this forum? lmao I can barely read half the posts without trying to figure out what they "meant" to type lol.

Half of them need meth or hooked on phonics? :P

OMG this thread is too entertaining!! :lol:

Good time is being had by all. Except Opy, because he had to catch up. :P

No, he is hot. As in nucular (in my best Homer Simpson voice) hot.

:lol:

I caught up yesterday and had a good time doing it too :happy: . Of course if the government steps in and people start disapearing then you guys never saw me around here.

This is how it will go:

Tell me where Opy is

Opy who? There is no Opy here! :unsure:
Militant Jurist
I caught up yesterday and had a good time doing it too :happy: . Of course if the government steps in and people start disapearing then you guys never saw me around here.

Good job on catching up! Now you can really join the party. ;)

This is how it will go:

Of course, because we look out for each other. :ninja:

Ninjas are on the front lawn! omgomgomg

Lt. Bud is current rounding up the War Corals and the brain is preparing a strategy.

We currently stand at DEFCON 1.

Poor opy.... +1 on a vacation day. Just grab a 12 pack and enjoy the mayhem.

tin-foil-hat2.jpg

:haha:

Defcon 1 ehh? i wonder when the stovies will surrender... :eek:

Personaly I suspect that the foil protects you from alien detectors. Come on, tell us the trueth now. Are you on this planet legally?

mork.jpg

maybe... and actually. yes i am. im from Trogron 5 in the Galaxy you call "Andromeda"

:P

You mean something like this?

costume_illegal_alien-thumb-409x307.jpg

:haha:

LULZ

Of course, because we look out for each other. :ninja:

WTH no love for TCK?

Okay so I go to the bar for a few hours and I come back an Mork has invaded this thread. The ninja Dennis is out and Mork is in. I so have to come up with more funny stuff for this thread. Oh and to keep Opy all :eek:

Damn my head hurts. I've gotta go to bed. Oh but not b4 one or three more drinks. :)

Militant Jurist
WTH no love for TCK?

Well, I meant all of the denizens of the Barrel. ;)

Okay so I go to the bar for a few hours and I come back an Mork has invaded this thread. The ninja Dennis is out and Mork is in. I so have to come up with more funny stuff for this thread. Oh and to keep Opy all :eek:

Damn my head hurts. I've gotta go to bed. Oh but not b4 one or three more drinks. :)

Isn't it amazing how quickly things can change around here? If my tank follows, I'm half expecting to come home one night and find Lt. Bud with opposable thumbs. :lol:

Militant Jurist
What's going on in here? I'm getting confused, and I didn't have any drinks. :huh:

Well, there's your trouble! :P

Maybe I just need more coffee. That must be it.

That could do it! I need to get myself woken up as well... I was out late last night, and I found out last night that I'm also going to have a busy day this afternoon and tonight as well. I was going to try to take some pictures today, but now I have a long list of things to do before going out tonight. :huh:

If I can get it all done with time to spare, I'll get some new coral pictures in hur. :D

Militant Jurist
Don'tcha just hate that? You think you're going to get a nice, relaxing day, and suddenly your to-do-right-now list looks like a darned phone book. :angry:

True story. Although, all of this work is for a good reason! ;)

My to-do list isn't terribly long, it's just that it all takes time. I need to clean the house, clean the car, go grocery shopping, do some laundry and get myself recovered from last night, all before dinner time. :huh:

Good luck!

Thanks! Here goes.....

well I had nothing planned except breakfast, tank cleaning and a birthday party tonight. I got suckered into helping figure out why a nuke box trips breakers and then suckered into replacing the wall mount nuke box and now I am standing outside a store in the mall posting from my phone while my buddy buys clothes for his kids. All this and the tank still isn't clean. how the heck did that happen!? Looks like I will be up late lol. Well at least tomorrow all I have to do is play LittleBigPlanet at my friends house.

Militant Jurist

Well, just about everything but the laundry was done today, and now it's time to start getting ready to head out for the night! It should be a fun evening. :happy:

well I had nothing planned except breakfast, tank cleaning and a birthday party tonight. I got suckered into helping figure out why a nuke box trips breakers and then suckered into replacing the wall mount nuke box and now I am standing outside a store in the mall posting from my phone while my buddy buys clothes for his kids. All this and the tank still isn't clean. how the heck did that happen!? Looks like I will be up late lol. Well at least tomorrow all I have to do is play LittleBigPlanet at my friends house.

Don't you hate it when that happens? I had something similar happen to me a week or so ago. I had a pipe that was sweating a bit much, and I could see corrosion was eating at the copper a bit. So, I got a kit to fill around it. Before using the kit, I decided to clean a little bit of the corrosion from the surface. Using barely any pressure, I cleaned the area with a brush and then SWISH! There goes water spraying from a pinpoint hole in the pipe. Needless to say, at that point the repair idea was useless. So, I ended up going back to the store, buying a fitting, and just cutting out the bad section. A five minute project turned into a 45 minute ordeal.

My original plan for this weekend was to do some tank cleaning as well. However, when tonight's plan came up last night, I was more than willing to substitute it. Tonight will be much more fun than tank cleaning. ;)

I think I'm going to be playing some games tomorrow as well. I've never played LBP, but I did get the newest Call of Duty, so that's on the agenda for tomorrow.

justkidding86

Your thread is insane. I drop by just to comment on the new corals and now I get to scroll through 5 new pages of.....something. I tried to read it again and failed, but while I was scrolling I noticed something.

There was a pattern to the posts. It went like this.

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by thecowkid

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by ap123

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by opy01

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Then it would just repeat that order again. I think your thread has entered the twilight zone. :P

Your thread is insane. I drop by just to comment on the new corals and now I get to scroll through 5 new pages of.....something. I tried to read it again and failed, but while I was scrolling I noticed something.

There was a pattern to the posts. It went like this.

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by thecowkid

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by ap123

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by opy01

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Post by Militant Jurist

Post by Nanoreefnate

Then it would just repeat that order again. I think your thread has entered the twilight zone. :P

:lol:

i dont post THAT much... do it?

:unsure:

lol yes you do :haha: . But I agree with TCK, he does post alot more than that :lol:

Well I just got home for the first time this morning and never got the tank changed and found it overflowing due to a chunk of algae that came loose and clogged my fish saver in my overflow. It wouldnt have happened if I had stayed home <_< . I guess that what I get for helping someone. Ok fine, I am not sorry for helping out a friend :happy: . It wasn't too bad, I only lost a gallon and it was alot easier to clean up than the great sump leak of 09.

i know i'm new, but i'm sprinkled in there somewhere.

Kinda hard to quote a :ninja: But now that your out in the open you should be added to the list of the crazed monkeys!

hey joshua! i gots love for you man!

Thanks Dennis. It was getting rather lonely in my little corner of the dark side. But I still had ice cream and cookies. :P

Archived