Pod Your Reef

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Militant Jurist
Knowledge is good.

THATS TOTALLY AWESOME!

mes thinks we should zappy Odummy Bin Fudgeface off the face of the earth... same with that Nidal Hassan guy that killed all those poor soldiers and that one MA... :angry:

oh yeah and dont forget Al Queda... ;)

true... very true..

With bin Laden, I actually think we should just allow any Marine Scout Sniper who wants a crack at it to take 6 months to go on search and destroy. I think Intel has said they are confident that bin Laden is in a particular region of Afghanistan/Pakistan, so insert the volunteer snipers into various points, and let them have at it! I know two guys who held that position, and I'm pretty sure that with their skill plus determination, bin Laden would be dead by the end of 6 months.

Trouble is that now, even if Intel knows exactly where bin Laden is located, the shift has been made to a more law enforcement styled effort. So, this means that concerns for a proper detention and evidence gathering procedure will be the dominant consideration for "apprehending" bin Laden.

To borrow from a good country song, we should just put a boot up his ass, because it's the American way.

Or, something like this:

Hancock-head-up-ass.jpg

B)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paper trail.....why do you think us tax payers pay over $1500 for toilet seats........just a hunch.

canadians..........bomb them too like on southpark.

:haha:

but then...where would we get all of our maple syrup...and the other half of Niagara Falls?!??!?!?!

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

:P

Militant Jurist
paper trail.....why do you think us tax payers pay over $1500 for toilet seats........just a hunch.

Exactly. You've gotta love Black Ops. I wonder why they use so many expensive hammers? ;)

Then again, it's also just part of the super efficient government. It's why the government pays almost twice as much for a procedure compared to what a private insurance company would be charged. And these clowns think they can reduce health care costs by just taking over the insurance industry?

canadians..........bomb them too like on southpark.

+1

When shall we begin operation 'Bay of Maple Syrup'?

With bin Laden, I actually think we should just allow any Marine Scout Sniper who wants a crack at it to take 6 months to go on search and destroy. I think Intel has said they are confident that bin Laden is in a particular region of Afghanistan/Pakistan, so insert the volunteer snipers into various points, and let them have at it! I know two guys who held that position, and I'm pretty sure that with their skill plus determination, bin Laden would be dead by the end of 6 months.

Trouble is that now, even if Intel knows exactly where bin Laden is located, the shift has been made to a more law enforcement styled effort. So, this means that concerns for a proper detention and evidence gathering procedure will be the dominant consideration for "apprehending" bin Laden.

To borrow from a good country song, we should just put a boot up his ass, because it's the American way.

Or, something like this:

Hancock-head-up-ass.jpg

B)

:lol:

he should rot in jail... not die fast. :mellow:

Militant Jurist

but then...where would we get all of our maple syrup...and the other half of Niagara Falls?!??!?!?!

We'd make 'Merican maple syrup! ;)

Niagra Falls would be even more cool, because there would be a deep canyon for it to fall into. :P Plus, Niagra Falls is slowly moving further and further into the United States as the years will pass.

Well, I'm out for the night. I've got a very early morning tomorrow, and then I need to be rested up to party into the late evening. B)

Carry on without me, and I'll have some responses up in the AM!

As you were!

We'd make 'Merican maple syrup! ;)

Niagra Falls would be even more cool, because there would be a deep canyon for it to fall into. :P Plus, Niagra Falls is slowly moving further and further into the United States as the years will pass.

Well, I'm out for the night. I've got a very early morning tomorrow, and then I need to be rested up to party into the late evening. B)

Carry on without me, and I'll have some responses up in the AM!

As you were!

LULZ @ the syrup and Niagara Falls idea

BAII! good night ;)

just another hunch/thought....how can a over six foot muslim dragging a dialysis machine that's connected to his kidney's get away? anyhow can't we just find the gas truck filling up the side of a mountain for the hidden generator for his machine?

i think i'm feeling a little woozie. lol

Or, something like this:

Hancock-head-up-ass.jpg

B)

Ah ha MJ your slipping or sleepy. How have you let it go by that it is rumored within all branches of the defense that Osama has been captured by the Canadian Rangers. They are far worse than any of our rangers. Hell they come and skool our rangers. tisk tisk :P

Ah ha MJ your slipping or sleepy. How have you let it go by that it is rumored within all branches of the defense that Osama has been captured by the Canadian Rangers. They are far worse than any of our rangers. Hell they come and skool our rangers. tisk tisk :P

:o

REALLY??!?!?!

the Canadians got him?!?!?!?

WHAT IN THE FRIKKIN HELL!

our guys sukkk then.... -_-

REALLY??!?!?!

apparently, that's the power of mple syrup . its a bio engineered formulas only for canadians. the secret password is "eh" that's why it doesn't work for americans. it gives us diabetes.

apparently, that's the power of mple syrup . its a bio engineered formulas only for canadians. the secret password is "eh" that's why it doesn't work for americans. it gives us diabetes.

:haha: your a funny man. ;)

REALLY??!?!?!

Thats whats being said bro.

Yep our guyz do suk if you look at what the C-rangers go through. They have to survive in the artic circle for 72 hrs. with only a handful of essentials. Crazy.

Yep our guyz do suk if you look at what the C-rangers go through. They have to survive in the artic circle for 72 hrs. with only a handful of essentials. Crazy.

like i said...MAPLE SYRUP!

bomb them now before its too late!

WOW. just... wow...

so what forum do you go to too get all this info? :ninja:

O.o thats complete crazyness. how many die before admittance? :eek:

like i said...MAPLE SYRUP!

bomb them now before its too late!

but Canadians are friends, not food ;)

WOW. just... wow...

so what forum do you go to too get all this info? :ninja:

Um I live less than 20 miles from Fort Knox. Have ALOT of friends in all the branches. Oh and having clearance helps. All I can say bout that.

O.o thats complete crazyness. how many die before admittance? :eek:

They have epirbs if the need to bail out.

Dennis bombing the C's would be a really sticky situation. Imagine all the Sizurp all over the place.

Um I live less than 20 miles from Fort Knox. Have ALOT of friends in all the branches. Oh and having clearance helps. All I can say bout that.

They have epirbs if the need to bail out.

Dennis bombing the C's would be a really sticky situation. Imagine all the Sizurp all over the place.

... i want more knowledge! :P

Clearance always helps. always.

EPIRBS! :D

lastly.

You gain knowledge by removing the tin foil from your chrome dome. :)

Man I feel fro Opy. This will be him tomorrow when he sees this thread. :o:blink: I cannot handle this input overload. omgomgomg

What do you mean this thread has a :ninja: I skerd now. :scarry:

You gain knowledge by removing the tin foil from your chrome dome. :)

Man I feel fro Opy. This will be him tomorrow when he sees this thread. :o:blink: I cannot handle this input overload. omgomgomg

What do you mean this thread has a :ninja: I skerd now. :scarry:

NINJAS!?!?!?!? WHARE?!?!?!?!?

ALERT Lt. Bud!!!

RED ALERT!

EVERYONE RUN!

i was just going to mention a line for opy, but your fast joshua......i think we found our ninja.

nate dont remove th tin foil! it wont give you knowlege....it will just make you want to get like 28 jobs.

opy take a vction day and catch up bud ! lol

i was just going to mention a line for opy, but your fast joshua......i think we found our ninja.

nate dont remove th tin foil! it wont give you knowlege....it will just make you want to get like 28 jobs.

Tin foil protects me from alienz. ;)

i would never take it off ;)

:o:blink: I cannot handle this input overload.

Well I feel lucky. I am in Texas and we at least try to keep our borders guarded and our other "neighbors" down here under control.

and whos to say I am not lurking in the background just soaking in all this valuable intel... :ninja:

Militant Jurist
NINJAS!?!?!?!? WHARE?!?!?!?!?

ALERT Lt. Bud!!!

RED ALERT!

EVERYONE RUN!

Ninjas are on the front lawn! omgomgomg

Lt. Bud is current rounding up the War Corals and the brain is preparing a strategy.

We currently stand at DEFCON 1.

opy take a vction day and catch up bud ! lol

Poor opy.... +1 on a vacation day. Just grab a 12 pack and enjoy the mayhem.

tin-foil-hat2.jpg

Personaly I suspect that the foil protects you from alien detectors. Come on, tell us the trueth now. Are you on this planet legally?

mork.jpg

Archived