ReefCleaners.org

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Militant Jurist

So far, all I know is that the alien eye is going in the 29, and the monti digi and the red acro is going in the 20L.

So, where should I put the Hydnophora and the Poci?

Will my young, but apparently LPS friendly, 29g be ready for either of those?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far, all I know is that the alien eye is going in the 29, and the monti digi and the red acro is going in the 20L.

So, where should I put the Hydnophora and the Poci?

Will my young, but apparently LPS friendly, 29g be ready for either of those?

for the Hydno yes

Poci no.

;)

you know....some of those spy satellites do need replacements. you need to use those high tech one's that film college girl dorms!

just a random thought

still don't know why they decommisined the SR-71 blackbird. so what that it leaked fuel until the silly bird got up to temp. still the fastest and flies the highest THAT WE KNOW OF. easily still my favorite plane and it's 1954 technology too. hell the stealth bomber is 1976 technology if i remember correctly. so i'm wondering what else they got what we dont know about.

Militant Jurist
for the Hydno yes

Poci no.

;)

Tis what I was thinking too. Anyone else with thoughts on the Hydno? I know a few more of the Barrel 'O Monkeys fans are hydno keepers. ;)

you know....some of those spy satellites do need replacements. you need to use those high tech one's that film college girl dorms!

just a random thought

still don't know why they decommisined the SR-71 blackbird. so what that it leaked fuel until the silly bird got up to temp. still the fastest and flies the highest THAT WE KNOW OF. easily still my favorite plane and it's 1954 technology too. hell the stealth bomber is 1976 technology if i remember correctly. so i'm wondering what else they got what we dont know about.

Hahah gotta love spy sats!

I think the big concern was that the Soviets knew we had the blackbird. By decommissioning it, I think the hope was that the USSR would be lulled into thinking they could operate in the open again.

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't working on some of the new nano-tech materials that have shown promise in replicating the background.... true stealth!

I'm sure the US has all kinds of cool technology that is still insanely highly classified. ;)

they got that 1 alien on lvl -27 at area 51.

i reckon they have other tech. that we still dont know about...

Yeah i loved the SR-71 too.

strange why they would decomm them.

ALIENZ! omgomgomg

:eek:

Militant Jurist
they got that 1 alien on lvl -27 at area 51.

i reckon they have other tech. that we still dont know about...

Yeah i loved the SR-71 too.

strange why they would decomm them.

ALIENZ! omgomgomg

:eek:

tinfoil.jpg

I'm sure the US has all kinds of cool technology that is still insanely highly classified. ;)

If you only knew bro. I've got clearance and know others that have higher. Way skery stuff. You know that show Future Weapons? I can say that the tech that it displays in at a min of 7 years old. So let your mind wonder.

Militant Jurist
If you only knew bro. I've got clearance and know others that have higher. Way skery stuff. You know that show Future Weapons? I can say that the tech that it displays in at a min of 7 years old. So let your mind wonder.

I'm not surprised. I know the DOD likes to let out some of the older stuff, and usually it has very little relation to the direction the DOD is currently moving. Sort of like the old bait and switch. ;)

Hm.... I've got a feeling that space planes are in the works. B)

My best bro works for NASA down in TX. We have had many interesting conversations over drinks on how the military and NASA work together on projects. This I can say. Only about 10% of all the techy stuff from the Apolo missions ever got utilized. Needless to say they are revisiting those missions and are focusing on those for future defense gizmos.

Space planes. Old tech dude. Member the Concord project? Most dont know but those planes were able to bounce in and out of the orbital pull. Got your mind ichin yet?

Militant Jurist
DOOD

i had to watch tat movie for Frosh Theology! :lol:

I feel sorry for you. :(

it was hella scary! :eek:

but then again i dont like scary stuffs :mellow:

I like the horror/scifi flicks. Like Dawn of the Dead, 28 days later, and Event Horizon.

Militant Jurist
My best bro works for NASA down in TX. We have had many interesting conversations over drinks on how the military and NASA work together on projects. This I can say. Only about 10% of all the techy stuff from the Apolo missions ever got utilized. Needless to say they are revisiting those missions and are focusing on those for future defense gizmos.

Hopefully it's something more than Tang and Velcro. :P

Space planes. Old tech dude. Member the Concord project? Most dont know but those planes were able to bounce in and out of the orbital pull. Got your mind ichin yet?

AH yeah.... good stuff! I'm thinking of something along the lines of the ion drives that NASA is currently using for its outer solar system work. From what I recall, however, the Concord was more of a high speed/escape velocity craft, but never built to leave the atmosphere. By space planes, I'm thinking of a combination F-22 and space shuttle. A plane like that could go from the U.S. to just about anywhere in the world without much concern for overflight rights or refueling.

Cool stuff!

PS space planes would be AWESOME

they're probably launching them from Deigo Garcia. (isolated US air force installation)

Trivia Time!

this AFB was in Transformers 2 and was where the Auto-Bots were based! :lol:

Linky;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia

That's pretty cool! Transformers was a pretty cool movie. They actually didn't butcher it too bad, compared to the old cartoons. :D

dangit it nate you beat me to the last post. Now I gotta post just to get on this page.

MJ how do you leave out 7's?

Don't you just hate it when that happens? Yeah, 7's rock. ;)

Poor Opy.... we've added another page or two to his reading project! :P

Hope you've enjoyed so far. :)

dangit it nate you beat me to the last post. Now I gotta post just to get on this page.

MJ how do you leave out 7's?

:lol:

sorry bout that :/

PS TCK;

good minds think alike. ;)

:D

Your right about the C cord. Its there dont worry about that. They are currently doing some really cool stuff with new nonmetalic magnetic propultion. A bit over my head, but really cool. Kinda like the older rail guns, only pushing crafts from here to there. blah blah.

Dude you know you would be so lost w/o Tang and Velcro.

Poor opy, better read faster.

From what I recall, however, the Concord was more of a high speed/escape velocity craft, but never built to leave the atmosphere. By space planes, I'm thinking of a combination F-22 and space shuttle. A plane like that could go from the U.S. to just about anywhere in the world without much concern for overflight rights or refueling.

okay im back to slacking at one of my 18 jobs.....

see just what i mean, the blackbird would fly to extreme hieghts that the pilots had to wear astronaught suits. just on the cusp of leaving orbit. it flew higher than patrons at a greatful dead or dorrs concert.

hey Nate! here comes Dhaut. and he wears a size 13.

:haha:

this way Oscar! this way! dont geet lost bud!

Ok so I stop in and there are 2 more pages from just the past two hours? You guys got issues... I will fit right in lmao.

193827.jpg

I remember when my first digital camera looked this good!

Oh, and I am a hydno keeper... although I dont know a dang thing about them :huh: . (it was a freebie :happy: )

Ima tryin, Ima tryin. Lets see, hydno, gates, russia, blackbird, sci-fi. I think I got it.

Ok so I stop in and there are 2 more pages from just the past two hours? You guys got issues... I will fit right in lmao.

Welcome to the dark side.

see just what i mean, the blackbird would fly to extreme hieghts that the pilots had to wear astronaught suits. just on the cusp of leaving orbit. it flew higher than patrons at a greatful dead or dorrs concert.

hey Nate! here comes Dhaut. and he wears a size 13.

:haha:

Oh Jebus...

Ps im pretty sure its astronaut ;)

+1 im convinced the Sr-71's (wuts up with the weird name? it was the first in its class... and its 71's... seems phishy to me.. also... SR? what happened to the U for recon planes?

lastly WELCOME OPY! :D

Militant Jurist
Your right about the C cord. Its there dont worry about that. They are currently doing some really cool stuff with new nonmetalic magnetic propultion. A bit over my head, but really cool. Kinda like the older rail guns, only pushing crafts from here to there. blah blah.

Dude you know you would be so lost w/o Tang and Velcro.

Poor opy, better read faster.

Something along the lines of the latest space elevator competition? I really like this idea of using laser to wirelessly transmit energy into kinetic energy. It's a bit like bringing back Tesla!

Oh the joys of Tang and Velco.... :huh:

:huh:

Welcome to the party!

LOL! And those deadheads were VERY high!

Yeah, this is the place for you then.

All aboard! Next stop, Lunnybin!

I remember when my first digital camera looked this good!

Oh, and I am a hydno keeper... although I dont know a dang thing about them :huh: . (it was a freebie :happy: )

Sadly, that picture is from my few month old laptop, which is much newer than my digital camera. I suppose I should appreciate the good ole P&S Kodak camera!

Hydno's seem really cool, so I'm looking forward to watching it grow!

Ima tryin, Ima tryin. Lets see, hydno, gates, russia, blackbird, sci-fi. I think I got it.

Yup, that about sums it up!

Welcome to the dark side.

Mwahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks! I am now heading to watch tv so I will read the next 3-5 pages in the AM.

This reading assignment is so much cooler than anything you'd get in school, eh?

+1 im convinced the Sr-71's (wuts up with the weird name? it was the first in its class... and its 71's... seems phishy to me.. also... SR? what happened to the U for recon planes?

Ok, let me see if I can recall my history. The SR-71 was actually the next bomber after the B-70. However, the 71 was designed for recon and bombing. Then, in a naming war, it was re-designated from recon strike aircraft to a Strategic Recon (SR) aircraft. This ends my history lesson for the day. ;)

lastly WELCOME OPY!

Indeed! It's always nice to have another member of the Bonanza!

Archived