Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

PArIsHIlToN 5G PIcO tANk MiXEd REeF

parishilton

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorgeous tank. Someone was commenting on the cherub angel - DON'T DO IT if you ever want to have LPS. Mine is an aggressive little fish that tortures others and she picks at LPS until it dies.

paris,

just wanted to say your tank is totally fab,

those colours on your corals are beautiful,

well done to you :D

Thank you

Your tank makes me what to do a pico now :lol: Its so beautiful and full of corals.

lets do it

I totally agree with everyone, this is a fabulous tank. ;)

Thank you

Your tank is my inspiration to do this pico

Gorgeous tank. Someone was commenting on the cherub angel - DON'T DO IT if you ever want to have LPS. Mine is an aggressive little fish that tortures others and she picks at LPS until it dies.

So far she has not picked at my acan. I wish mine does't do that.

Nice tank. Its very colorful.

The "copyrights" are funny because they hold no weight unless you have submitted the paperwork for a copyright. Just leave that off because it takes away from the pictures.

Nice tank. Its very colorful.

The "copyrights" are funny because they hold no weight unless you have submitted the paperwork for a copyright. Just leave that off because it takes away from the pictures.

So this is without one hehe

fulltankshot.jpg

This is exactly what a nano tank should be. I love the colors.

Its what I am slowly working towards. but with a few more sps.

Love your logo!

Oh man i really want what ever lighting you have! I wish there was a way to buy it online. Is there?

I don't think you can buy it online from Thailand.

You can use any pc light, I guess. Just use the one that include red bulb and your tank will have the same look as mine.

DSC_0246.jpg

I have changed the light to MH 150watt and still keeping one of the PL light (the red one) on before and off after MH.

This is the FTS under new light. I also add 1/20hp chiller. So far, everthing seems to have a positive response.

DSC_0274.jpg

hi paris,

just a quick question and hope not a dumb one???

what do you feed them on???

ive been following this thread totally beautiful

wished you was my neighbour!!! :lol:

armystud0911

Can you take the Red/Blue bulb out for a shot, or use another light, I think everyone here is wondering if they should starting adding red spectrum lighting to their tanks to get this effect, it seems odd that no one else does it if it adds so much.

hi paris,

just a quick question and hope not a dumb one???

what do you feed them on???

ive been following this thread totally beautiful

wished you was my neighbour!!! :lol:

I have never fed my corals. Just feed my Cherub with normal fish food. That is all.

Wonderful tank. What's that blue thing in the back? Sponge? Tunicate? Love this tank.

I believe It is Blue Sponge.

Can you take the Red/Blue bulb out for a shot, or use another light, I think everyone here is wondering if they should starting adding red spectrum lighting to their tanks to get this effect, it seems odd that no one else does it if it adds so much.

I do not want it to be misleading or anything. I am not saying that you should or should not add red bulb.

This bulb already came with the fixture I bought from local reefer.

And I believe that it was used with the fresh water tank before.

So I kindda used what I already had. If I had no light at that time,

I would never buy anything with red. But after I used It, I like the way the tank look very much.

Also, I really do not know that it will have any effects on corals color or not.

The tank without red/blue bulb would look similar to other tank under MH 20000k.

I'll take the photo without it for you to compare.

Once again, I am not here to persuade any of you guys to use the red bulb.

But still, if any of you would like to try, you can do it and see whether you like it or not.

theyellowdart

Amazing tank! Hopefully mine will look as nice as this.

That's not true at all. Every single picture in the world is automatically copyrighted when it is created. There is no paperwork to request a copyright, it's all a matter of whether the owner minds people using the picture.

So parishilton, I say keep putting your mark on the pictures if you don't want anyone to use them.

Great looking tank Paris. I'm getting ready to a 5.5 myself and will be doing a mushroom and zoa theme. Can you give some details on the filter, have you modified it or are you running as purchased. I want to keep it simple as you have. Thanks and again beautiful tank.

Amazing tank! Hopefully mine will look as nice as this.

That's not true at all. Every single picture in the world is automatically copyrighted when it is created. There is no paperwork to request a copyright, it's all a matter of whether the owner minds people using the picture.

So parishilton, I say keep putting your mark on the pictures if you don't want anyone to use them.

Great looking tank Paris. I'm getting ready to a 5.5 myself and will be doing a mushroom and zoa theme. Can you give some details on the filter, have you modified it or are you running as purchased. I want to keep it simple as you have. Thanks and again beautiful tank.

this is an amazing tank you got there paris. wow just unbelievable colors you have. make me wanna start build my pico tank once more.

Thank you for all the kind words.

I am running my Eheim Filter as purchase. No modification

Archived