237 replies to this topic

Degener8

Degener8

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 2,345 posts
  • Joined 20 Jan 2010
  • Fort Campbell, Kentucky

where did you order from every time i look at their site it sayd out of stock.

All previous tanks retired.... New project planning in progress....

BC29 not so AIO Thread
My Feedback

1oz. of research will save 1/2 this board from wrist and joint issues due to retyping this information multiple times.

Digital Aquatics

Digital Aquatics

Nano Reefer

• Sponsor
  • 158 posts
  • Joined 20 Mar 2009
  • Seattle, WA
RKL systems are coming back in stock here and at dealers over the next couple weeks. We had higher than expected demand and have had to up production. Count on seeing them soon with your local retailer!
The next generation in advanced aquarium controller!
www.digitalaquatics.com

reef44@

reef44@

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 22 Apr 2010
When will the ALC be back in stock? Im dying here.

My LED array is done and kicking but .I have the RKL on its way. Money in hand, I go to order the ALC and its smurfing out of stock.

RKL systems are coming back in stock here and at dealers over the next couple weeks. We had higher than expected demand and have had to up production. Count on seeing them soon with your local retailer!

cuog

cuog

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 09 Nov 2009
How long are you planning to run this special? I'm considering a RKL right now, but they're out of stock. Any estimates as to when they return and if they'll still be on special when they do?
Never be afraid to be wrong, it just means the world is more interesting than you thought it was. __Dan Kaminsky

Digital Aquatics

Digital Aquatics

Nano Reefer

• Sponsor
  • 158 posts
  • Joined 20 Mar 2009
  • Seattle, WA
Stock on RKLs should be here in a couple days. Dealers will start getting their shipments and we should have them on our site a week after that! The $99.99 special "should" be active until the end of the year.

Scott
DA
www.digitalaquatics.com

humuhumupukapuka

humuhumupukapuka

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 21 Jul 2010
  • Hercules, CA

Stock on RKLs should be here in a couple days. Dealers will start getting their shipments and we should have them on our site a week after that! The $99.99 special "should" be active until the end of the year.

Scott
DA

I HOPE Bulk Reef Supply gets the RKL in during our group buy time period which begins on Aug 31. Arrrgh...backorder sucks.

Digital Aquatics

Digital Aquatics

Nano Reefer

• Sponsor
  • 158 posts
  • Joined 20 Mar 2009
  • Seattle, WA

Arrrgh...backorder sucks.

Tell me about it!!! :)

Things are coming around now on this and all dealers should be getting systems in!
www.digitalaquatics.com

StevenAnderson

StevenAnderson

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09 Sep 2010
Hi Scott

I see, that they're now available through a lot of your stockist, any estimate as to when they'll be available through the DA online shop? Thanks

Steve

opy01

opy01

Some people never go crazy. What horrible lives they must live.

• Members
  • 2,865 posts
  • Joined 21 May 2009
  • Fort Worth, Tx
Just order it from Petstore.com. Free shipping FTW! DA makes sure all thier vendors are stocked up before adding to thier store. The warranty is the same and DA treats you like you bought it directly from them if you have problems.
Posted Image