Top Shelf Aquatics

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Thanks! Good to see I'm not the only one home on a Friday night. :)

LOL im always home... im prob the ONLY teen at home right now -_-

i am about to go get some pumpkins though! :D

ill be back tho... moar pix pleash! :P

a little late but its good to see those african blues doing good for you.your tank is one of nieces i have seen.keep up the great work :D

Thanks! Yeah, I really like the african blues you sent to me. They have a nice little spot on the rockwork.

you sure take some awesome pics tigah!

amased.... :D

Thank you, sir.

Youtube deleted most of my songs from my reef tank videos from back in the day due to copyright blah blah, so I spent an hour going thru their free audio library.

Here's the latest video!

just went through your entire thread very nice, in the first couple for pics those clowns looked so plain but now they are really something

how is your sump doing you have any update pics?how do you like the octopus skimmer?

Wow! I'm impressed you managed to get thru all that! Haha. Yeah, those clowns have colored up quite nicely.

I have mixed feelings about my reef octopus extreme. I think it's too much for my tank and I don't get consistent skimmate. Been thinking about downgrading or doing something to mod it. For now my bioload is very little tho, so that could also be contributing to it.

The sump is a chaeto jungle right now and a bit of a mess. (I have a breeder net with stray frags in it right now). So I don't really take photos of the sump too much. I'll try to take a photo soon.

how cool are those turbo`s!! omgomgomg

i love them bet never find them over here???

you never stop amazing me tigahboy

brill! :lol:

Yeah, I'm so happy with these turbos! And contrary to what someone posted in my gallery photo, they are NOT painted! They come naturally in those colors. I even double checked with the snail guru himself, John M! ;) Two LFSs had them this weekend, and I believe liveaquaria has them too (under Chestnut Turbo Snails).

even your snail POP!!

The NPS Master himself! Thanks for stopping by!

Here's a video of my Maxi Mini Nems eating PE Mysis shrimp!

I'm going to try to take more vids of my corals eating. I would've taken a longer video of the maxis, but my memory card ran out of space. -_-

Great video Tigah. I never can get enough of hand feeding my Acans, Chalice, and other meat eating LPS. Always amazes me!!

Tank looks absolutely fantastic.

-Adam

i love how your tank is so clean and simple looking, it really makes every individual element really pop!!! and those orange turbos are awesome!!