SaltCritters.com

North Carolina 20 gallon long

octoberfest

this is a little late but ur warty nem looks pissed because they are nocturnal or at least the red warty nem i found is im not sure about regular ones.

octoberfest
this is a little late but ur warty nem looks pissed because they are nocturnal or at least the red warty nem i found is im not sure about regular ones.

I couldn't find anything on it but have been observing it about an hours after lights out and it appears to be the same at both times. It still doing great with the same colors, maybe a touch darker. Eating great..actually everything in the tank is eating great.

• 4 weeks later...
octoberfest

Well I was layed off two weeks ago so I decided to take down the local tank. It didn't cost much to run but I'm going to turn the 20 long into a frag tank in the hopes of making just enough $ off of it to keep my biocube running....won't be able to make much off of a 20 though...LOL. I gave the livestock to another local reefer who was in love with it so they will be well taken care of.

octoberfest

Crap no....I seperated my photobucket account into different folders and moved them around, let me see if I can fix that.

• 5 months later...

Archived