inTank Media Baskets

dweakl01

Mr. Fosi

I bought a Pinpoint pH meter san probe from dweakl01 and I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Great, timely communication (instant, actually) and a great price. I would not hesitate to buy from him again... Now if he would just ship corals! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Just bought a used Koralia 4 for a steal IMO. Received it in less than a week. Great communication. I will definitely be looking forward to future transactions. Thanks Darin.

Just bought a used Koralia 4 for a steal IMO. Received it in less than a week. Great communication. I will definitely be looking forward to future transactions. Thanks Darin.

You're welcome! :)

• 2 years later...

Just bought some coral frags from dweakl01...everything is as described and the prices are very reasonable. On top of that he is very easy to deal with and provides excellent customer service. Overall, great corals, great service, and great packaging. Thx dweakl01.

Just bought some coral frags from dweakl01...everything is as described and the prices are very reasonable. On top of that he is very easy to deal with and provides excellent customer service. Overall, great corals, great service, and great packaging. Thx dweakl01.

Anytime. Glad to hear you're pleased!

Archived