inTank Media Baskets

Lani's 10gal Coldwater

Lalani

Wait??? Summer is here already. You forgot the seasons here go: Summer, one week of Fall, one month of coldish weather, one week of Spring, Summer. ;)

i'm on Maryland time. July/August. wait til then :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOO!!!! Thought this quote was fitting....

You may recognize it :)

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

:D

next time we go ill pm you and see if you want any thing the barniacls are cool there are clams oyters mussles

OOO!!!! Thought this quote was fitting....

You may recognize it :)

:D

Bastage! :lol:

next time we go ill pm you and see if you want any thing the barniacls are cool there are clams oyters mussles

Please do! :flower:

• 2 weeks later...

M'kay... the insulation pieces are all painted black and looking sexay......... well, maybe not sexy, but not nearly as bad as before. Which means: tank is ready. I simply need to decide if I want to set the tank up now or wait until I can actually have livestock shipped to me.

Of course, if cold packs would work well enough for shipping.......

im, i think it still needs to cycle. I remember D saying the coldwater tanks take longer to cycle. I could be wrong though........ Are you using rock in the tank?

I talked to D about cycling the tank and basically... you add livestock and a few months later, the cycle finishes. I will use smooth black river pebbles (all around 2-3" in length and fairly flat). Whole bucket of those and regular reef sand.

Needreefunds
This tank is now fully functioning! As soon as I add the rocks and stuff, I'll make another thread. :happy:

Why bother, we juss muck it all up like dis one... :P

So cool you finally got your cw tank going Kim.

Its gonna be fun watching you fill this baby :happy:

Archived