SaltCritters.com

Caulerpa Paspaloides

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Got some, not much though. Better try to RSVP from me.

Oh yeah I love doing this - Now the most popular caulerpa in the hobby is now available to it - who else but ReefCleaners? B)

(Commonly called Palm Tree Caulerpa)

Nah, I was debating between the Caulerpa or the seagrass, went with the one you had in stock when I ordered. Next tank maybe. :)

johnmaloney

oh...seagrass is cooler i think, you got the star right? Gets a nice green color that c. paspaloides can't match. THe caulerpa is easier to grow though...

I ordered the oar grass, but ended up with H. ovalis and some Halodule. I'm happy with the seagrass; maybe I'll put some of the paspaloides in the new tank I'm planning.

johnmaloney
I ordered the oar grass, but ended up with H. ovalis and some Halodule. I'm happy with the seagrass; maybe I'll put some of the paspaloides in the new tank I'm planning.

What species of Halodule? beaudettei?

• 2 years later...

Bump for the C. paspaloides. I want some. Any chance it's available/in season? I'll probably be putting in an algae order in the next couple weeks, I really want some of this stuff. :)

johnmaloney

you missed it by a week or so. I am going to head back to the Keys after the first of the month stuff is taken care of, I may be able to find it for you again, I have been having some luck lately bumping into it.

• 7 months later...

Archived