Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Photo Of The Month Contest Themes

Christopher Marks

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

DIY anything, like evry1 post a pic of their DIY stand, auto top off, tank, light fixture, LED mod, filter mod, etc. any DIY item. let um describe what it is and see who has the best DIY object.

or a discovery DIY, Let people figure out some new DIY things. Such as modding a heater or something like that that really no one has ever done.

• 4 weeks later...

IMO it is not fair to take pics of certain animals due to the fact that not all of us keep every animal. It is only a contest if everyone has a chance. How about colors shapes things that you actually take pictures of just for the contest. I am sorry but when 1000s of dollars are going down the drain<ie tank crash or disasters> I dont usually go running for the camera. Really what are the chances of that happening in the time frame of the contest. I vote for colors Blue, Red, and so on keep it simple easy and fun.

• 4 weeks later...

hot wives! B)

getting anal raped by the evil monkey in my closet every time I bend over to look at my beautiful reef tank...

...Seriously, I look at my tank a lot and I am getting fairly raw at this point

• 4 weeks later...
xenia ric(cant spell full name lol) zoanathids(sp?) montipora capricious

snails um euphilia(sp)

bet you already did most of them.... um........ cats! or shrimp. because not every one has sexy shrimp

i have three of those that always hand out on my galaxea. ill get a picture up of them soon

• 2 months later...
Nemo Niblets
i vote shiit getting effed up!! like gnarly fish eating other stuffs. just strait up crazy stuffs

+1

^^ lol gangster fish. ^^

diseases?/sickness?

symbiotic relationships

hide/seek (things you have to kinda look for in the picture)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Mr. Microscope

Battle Wounds

Stuff eating stuff you didn't want to get eaten

"The biggest reefing mistake I've ever made." Could be an incompatible fish/invert/coral, tank crash, or bogus purchase. I think videos would work well for this one too.

Speaking of which, how about movies? We could limit it to 1 minute or shorter. Maybe just cool tank shots, or any of the above would work as good videos. Whatever is the most entertaining wins.

Archived